Menu

My book is here!

YaY! ANd I just had to add that Amazon is great! The other night (two nights ago, I believe) when I posted that I still had the option to change my order, I decided to change the shipping method to two day so that I would get it sooner. It orginally had a ship date of May 5th or 8th (I can;t remember which). Anyhow, when I changed the shipping method it moved the estimated shipping date back two weeks! So I emailed Amazon and explained what happened and told them that I really wanted to get the book as soon as possible. The lady explained that when you change an order it is as if it is a new order and it is placed at the end of the que at that point. So she told me that since I was trying to get the book faster she would ship it the next day using next day air for free! They charged me card that day (yesterday), I got the shipped notice last night and I have the book now. This is not the first time that I have had wonderful customer service from Amazon. Woo-hoo! :D

It's here! It's here!

Am I the only one who LOVES the smell of new book? I flip the pages in front of my nose and take a deep breath in. Anyone else care to admit that? Anyone?

Tap, tap, tap... Is this thing on? Helloooo in there...

I love a new book so much. I usually go to the library for most books because we are trying hard to keep very little possessions. But, I decided I must have this book. I can't wait to smell mine either. I can't wait to write in it, too. I have one measly yellow highlighter left and I think I'll buy a new purple one just for this book :D