Menu

Let the punishment fit the crime...

My ds 8 got annoyed with his little brother 2 and knocked his head into the table leg making the little guy cry but causing no permanent damage. The little guy was climbing onto his chair to sit next to his brother (not the same chair).

For what it is worth, ds is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. This is the third time this morning he has done something that he knows is either not allowed, mean or rude.:mad:

My ds 8 got annoyed with his little brother 2 and knocked his head into the table leg making the little guy cry but causing no permanent damage. The little guy was climbing onto his chair to sit next to his brother (not the same chair).

For what it is worth, ds is having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. This is the third time this morning he has done something that he knows is either not allowed, mean or rude.:mad:

If it's out of sorts, I'd put him back in bed for an hour. When mine get weird like that, it's usually because they are tired and going back to bed is punishment enough (and they usually come back out a bit more rested).

I hope he comes to his senses soon!

I put her in her room for a L.O.N.G. time-out. Too little sleep. Her writing assignment was frustrating her and she took it out on little bro...simply unacceptable. For you ds, sounds like a nap is in order :) For my dd11 (who should have better self-control), I told her she wouldn't be able to play her final bball game if her behavior didn't improve. I have no doubt her behavior will be stellar throughout today and tomorrow:) I can sympathize...a nap, some time to blow off some steam outside, etc.