Menu

VP History Timeline Songs, on one CD, put to Chronological Order

Hey There,

How many of you would purchase a CD of the History Timeline Cards from VP if put to Chronological Order (according to Classical Conversations' order) I would like this regardless of CC.....

If you have, say 5 friends who would too, let me know that also.

Let's say it sold for $30.00 and would be available August 1st.

Carrie:-)

:lurk5:

I am talking about one from VP, that goes through the timeline cards...in chronological order (that agrees with CC's) and also has the history cds that VP has on their original cds. As I understand it, the others ...including Kathy's are the VP order...

I understand that some people have done their own. I want one of the quality that VP has on their cds.....and one that is "legal".

Oh, see I thought the Gentili cd was in chrono order. In any case, do you mean both a chrono song and the VP songs, or you mean the tm's? Obviously it wouldn't make sense to package the tm's with it, since many people have the enhanced cd's already. And really, most people would have both the tm and songs already, since they're both on the enhanced cd. Is there something else you can market with your chrono song instead? Is VP considering selling this? It's a cool idea, but the price point is high, especially if it's high to include things we don't need/already have. Something visual to go with it would be cool, like a dvd that you could put in the computer and have it flash images while it plays... Maybe some games...

I want them to... Right now, their cds are chronological within geographical areas. CC has it totally chronologically arranged. It's just a little different, but enough that you can't use CC order and VP songs. This would be mostly for people who use Classical Conversations or don't use VP but use something else and they want their children to memorize the timeline cards in a totally chronologically arranged order. I haven't seen the enhanced cds... I'm mostly just wanting my kids to have a cd singin' Creation...Fall in the Garden......:-)

SO, in review...I don't want them to stop making it exactly the way they have it...I just want an additional cd for families like mine...

Okay, so I am a little confused.

Are you asking if someone (and 5 of their friends) would be interested in buying a CD of Veritas' Cards, but put in a different order than their curriculum uses them?

And you are asking VP to create this and market it?

Edited by Tap, tap, tap

If VP wanted to do that, they could have done it ages ago. If you look at the way they structure their memory periods (available in their free resources section), they rotate the songs through in their memory times to keep them all fresh. I think having them all as one long song would get cumbersome.

Okay, so I am a little confused.

Are you asking if someone (and 5 of their friends) would be interested in buying a CD of Veritas' Cards, but put in a different order than their curriculum uses them?

And you are asking VP to create this and market it?

Maybe I shouldn't have asked it on here...or this way.... I KNOW families who do CC would like it. I know that VP didn't think of doing it...but that they might if there was a "demand" for it.

I know that I and at least 5 of my friends would buy it in a heartbeat! I know that even some of my friends who don't do CC...would still purchase it.

And, I know I could market it.....enough that it would be financially profitable for them:D

Carrie:auto:

Hey There,

How many of you would purchase a CD of the History Timeline Cards from VP if put to Chronological Order (according to Classical Conversations' order) I would like this regardless of CC.....

I have used VP cards and liked at least one of the songs. But I have never understood the pricing. If I can get a song from iTunes for $0.99, it bothers me a bit to pay $8 for a song.

I am fully in favor of seeing authors get paid for their work. But this is one area that does make me cringe.

If I were paying $30 for a cd of history chants/songs then I would expect there to be at least 10 songs on it.

Just for comparison, the Lyrical Life Science line has 11-16 songs on a tape/cd and costs $10 for a tape and $14 for a cd.

Hey There,

1. Only if it were legal

2. Price is too high

Lisa,

Then you can put it on your computer, and just copy the timeline card part...and then burn a cd of that....and leave off ...or add on...the history songs.

Or like I pm'md you...

And, the when you purchase the cds with the package, I think it's a great price!

I would happily pay $30...it's recorded nicely....but I just need the CC order.

Urgh...

Oh Well...I'll let the CC'ers on here know if I make any headway on this...

Carrie

Edited by NayfiesMama
Oh yes...I said it'll be legal! That's why I'm talking to VP:-)