Menu

Children's Slippers?

Where do you shop (online or in-store) for quality children's slippers that:

1. Do not have a thick foam sole that decreases stability (a thin rubber sole is great)

2. Actually stay on a child's foot

3. Do not have an "animal head" on top? LOL.

My oldest has an old, hand-me-down pair of Isotoner slippers (children's size 11-12.5), but we can't seem to find anything like these out in the stores anymore. These slippers are OLD... lots of cousins up the line.

All three of my girls need slippers, but I can't seem to find anything practical enough -- just lots of slippers with HEADS (my twins can't walk in these) and slippers that fall off. Help, please!

My kids have Lands' End and I have Hanna Andersson (kids' size) slippers... The bootie-styles really stay on and don't slip off. No thick soles, and all of ours are plain -- no decoration at all. (Unfortunately, it's a bad time of year to look for slippers...)

:iagree: for things like that I always choose lands end.

:iagree: for things like that I always choose lands end.

ITA. DD3 has these from Lands' End and loves them (though they do have a little foam in the bottom, but not much). DD6 has a pair as well and thinks they're OK, but really preferred these from Hanna Andersson (no padding at all). When she outgrows her current LE slippers, I'll be replacing them with another pair of the mocs.

Edited by melissel

Thanks, ladies! I'll look at these sites later today.

My oldest (4 yo) is looking forward to a new pair of mocs/slippers, so hopefully Mommy can find something soon! No pressure THERE, LOL.

My twins (2 yo) are wearing shoes in the house all winter because their socks keep falling off/down. Drives me NUTS, pulling up socks all day, 2 x 2. I know, I know, turn the heat up and let them go barefoot.... but those little cold, red toes, ooohhh, I feel compelled to keep them warm somehow...

Thanks for the help. :001_smile: