Menu

Wedding Gifts- How Much Do You Spend

Honestly, how much do you spend on wedding gifts- We get invited to so many weddings of people I don't know that I am beginning to wonder how much to spend-

Honestly, not very much (depends on the couple and how well we know them, etc., but recently it's been under $50 and sometimes well under). But I don't feel obligated to give gifts to people I don't know, or to go to their wedding. . .I give gifts because I want to bless someone else and share in their joy on their special day, but if I feel pressured or like I "ought to" just because I got an invitation, I don't enjoy giving a gift at all.

Honestly, how much do you spend on wedding gifts- We get invited to so many weddings of people I don't know that I am beginning to wonder how much to spend-

If I don't know them I probably would not go. I did spend $75 for a Pampered Chef stone gift set for my sister. $25 for friends usually a gift card to their place of registration.

Not much, I get a nice mirror on sale at Hobby Lobby for about $10.00, but you'd never guess that it was that cheap. I then add gold plates to it that say Peace Hope Love (or something like that) for a few more $$. I think it's a unique gift, something that can be used and remembered. We got one for our wedding, I loved it, I still remember who gave it to us, unlike most other gifts we got.

Kristine