Menu

LOST returns!

I'm going to be LOST all evening. Ds wants to watch. I'll allow only if he is QUIET during the show. It never fails the boys come into the bedroom and start talking right at some important point of the show. Oh, I just remembered, dh changed out some doorknobs and now there is a lock on my door. I can keep them out for three hours at least. :lol::lol:

I'm going to be LOST all evening. Ds wants to watch. I'll allow only if he is QUIET during the show. It never fails the boys come into the bedroom and start talking right at some important point of the show. Oh, I just remembered, dh changed out some doorknobs and now there is a lock on my door. I can keep them out for three hours at least. :lol::lol:

Do you have a DVR?

Even if I am watching an 'important' show on regular TV, I will still DVR/TiVo it and then if I get interrupted, I can play catch up by ffwding through the commercials. In fact even if I plan to watch a show in real time, I will often start it late and just watch it on DVR/TiVo so that I can skip the commercials. :0)

I :001_tt1: TiVo

The only problem I am going to have is that my 10yo isn't going to want to go to church tonight! She is just as addicted as I am :0)

Here in Indiana before the show comes on there is a special recap on then the opener. I cannot wait. I was never into Lost then I watched a rerun and was hooked. I checked out all 4 seasons and watched them over a weekend. I drank so many Mt Dews but they were so great. I cannot wait for tonight!!!:grouphug:

Here in Indiana before the show comes on there is a special recap on then the opener. I cannot wait. I was never into Lost then I watched a rerun and was hooked. I checked out all 4 seasons and watched them over a weekend. I drank so many Mt Dews but they were so great. I cannot wait for tonight!!!:grouphug:

I am already a LOSTy, but your post reminded me of how I was with Alias. I hadn't seen it before, happened to catch one episode, loved it, and had many almost-all nighters watching episode after episode on DVD. I still miss that show.

We came on board the LOST fan-wagon late---not until this past summer when we borrowed a friend's sets of the first 3 seasons on DVD. My husband and I watched all 3 seasons in about 3 weeks then started on season 4 downloads from the internet. I've gone back and watched all 4 seasons a second time since then. I can't wait!

I'm off to join the LOST social group!

I plan on pulling my ds6 out of AWANA a little early tonight so I get home in time. :blush:

Hee hee - we've come up with a plan to get the baby to bed fairly early and my dd will be putting the middle ds to bed for us, LOL. We let them know of this plan last night. :blushing:

Oh, and I will be going to the grocery store momentarily for some goodies to eat. This is (almost) bigger than the Super Bowl. :lol: