Menu

Beard balm for dh

Just Kate

My husband likes Duke Cannon pretty much anything. He likes this beard balm. (I always think he smells good, so I guess it must be OK.)

https://dukecannon.com/products/best-damn-beard-balm

It describes it as "pleasant, woodsy fragrance, like a portable Redwood forest in your pocket" -- so might be too earthy, I don't know. (Their descriptions always crack us up.)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, YaelAldrich said:

A WHAT?  Beard straightener?

Tell me more!

I don't remember which one he has but here is one similar (or may be the same one--I don't remember). He keeps his beard a few inches long and it curls forward naturally. He never grew it out before due to the curl. With the straightener, it doesn't make it completely straight, but takes maybe 50% of the curl out. He just combs it until he likes it, and leaves it alone from there. He uses the Billy Jealousy products with it, and his beard is really soft and looks nice. I am not a fan of unkept beards, so for me to be on board with him growing it out, he knows he needs to keep it well groomed. He is that type of person anyways, but I have final veto power if it starts to get crazy. LOL There are some before/after pictures in this ad. They seem pretty true to the difference I see in by BF, before/after using the straightener. 

Edited by Tap
  • Thanks 1