Menu

Selling curriculum

Where is your favorite place to sell your used curriculum? My oldest will be a 6th grader and I have accumulated quite a lot. 🫣 While I have purchased curriculum online, I've never sold online before. Any tips? Any places to sell that you have success with? This is intimidating my ADHD brain. Please and thank you!

Mostly I have used facebook--Homeschool Curriculum Marketplace is one I have used.

I have noted that the high school stuff doesn't move as well, so I also posted some of that on Ebay. But Ebay charges crazy high fees.  

I have used homeschoolclassifieds too for a few things.  

• Like 1

Local homeschool group -- the website has a "classifieds" section, and they have an annual used curriculum sale. 

I eventually stopped trying to sell online because people would try and talk you down on materials that were in like-new condition that I was already selling for 1/2 price + shipping. What with the time and effort and cost of shipping, it just ended up not being worth the hassle unless I knew I was going to make at least $20 (after shipping expenses were deducted).

When I got down to the last few boxes of curricula and books when DSs graduated, it was much easier to just donate items I was done with and bless someone else with them. 😉