Menu

Karina Dresses, anyone?

marbel

I see a lot of ads for Karina dresses, probably because I clicked on one once, but I'm kind of interested in them. Just wondering if anyone has tried them and has comments positive or negative. The reviews seem pretty good but it's always nice to get a personal opinion too. 

Here is the website if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about:  https://www.karinadresses.com/

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Forget-Me-Not said:

No experience but their return policy looks difficult to me. Returns on full price items within 14 days, store credit only for sale items. 

Yes, it's one of the more restrictive return policies I've seen though I'd be willing to risk it if the product is good. 😀 

Thanks for the responses. I was just hoping someone had actually ever bought one and had comments on that. I have a hard time finding clothing I like and these seemed nice, though obviously I can't tell if they are high quality. If I ever get to the area where the store is (not impossible as my husband and I are talking about a trip to that general area), I will stop in and check in person!

• Like 1