Menu

Where is Katy/ie

Dianthus

Hi! Sorry, I've been off the boars (and limited on social media) for the last few weeks. Sickness of some sort was going through the house, and when I had free itme I was crafting rather than sitting on the computer like usual. Turns out I can't snack and sew, but I do snack when I browse social media. So in an attempt to limit weight gain I was sewing more and on the computer less 🙂. Plus some books I like came out, so reading as well, lol. 

I've been quilting a lot - fabric bug bit me 🙂

• Like 38

20 minutes ago, ktgrok said:

Hi! Sorry, I've been off the boars (and limited on social media) for the last few weeks. Sickness of some sort was going through the house, and when I had free itme I was crafting rather than sitting on the computer like usual. Turns out I can't snack and sew, but I do snack when I browse social media. So in an attempt to limit weight gain I was sewing more and on the computer less 🙂. Plus some books I like came out, so reading as well, lol. 

I was thinking of you the other day.  I hope everyone is on the upswing and sending some prayers to your mom.

2 hours ago, ktgrok said:

Relieved to hear it was a crafting bug. I was worried something had happened with your mom. ❤️ 

10 hours ago, ktgrok said:

The fabric but strikes again! I am glad to know I am not the only victim. Sheesh. I have been a crazy, fabric lady. Two quilts down, for more to complete by Dec. 24.