Menu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~September 2022 Frugalistas~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mommyoffive

17 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Dh's bonus got paid out.  Yay, very pleasantly surprised, because I had again forgotten about it.

With dh’s job before this, he had somewhat irregular but steady bonuses because of how his salary was structured. Budgeting with dollars earned a few months previously helped steady it out so I wouldn’t be anxious about spending money when I had a couple of “regular” paychecks come through and worried when the next bonus would be. Is there a way you could organize things so that things feel emotionally smoother for you?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

With dh’s job before this, he had somewhat irregular but steady bonuses because of how his salary was structured. Budgeting with dollars earned a few months previously helped steady it out so I wouldn’t be anxious about spending money when I had a couple of “regular” paychecks come through and worried when the next bonus would be. Is there a way you could organize things so that things feel emotionally smoother for you?

Oh I am not anxious about the pay checks.  We don't budget off the current monthly paychecks.  And bonuses just are extra every year, I don't use them for monthly budgets.  Lots just goes into savings.  He had told me it was on the next check and I forgot until I saw it.  But yeah it is different than getting it just once a year.  Makes no difference I suppose to us, just spreads out the happiness.

Edited by mommyoffive
  • Like 1

Budget meals this week:

Sunday: pesto pasta, stuffed bacon-wrapped chicken.  I had everything except the chicken.

Monday: Tacos

Tuesday: chili (using the leftover taco meat) and tator tots.

Wednesday: Pork chops, mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms and spinach

Thursday: breakfast for dinner

Friday: Quesadillas (using the leftover taco fixings)

Saturday: Burgers on the grill

DS's lunches:

Monday: sliced chicken breast, twice baked potato, berries, chocolate pudding

Tuesday: pizza croissant (using leftover fixings from last week's lasagna), banana, Caesar salad, strawberry bar

Wednesday: Turkey and cheese on a toasted bagel, berries, crackers, cookies

Thursday: Tortellini with red sauce, spinach salad with grilled chicken, yogurt, cinnamon bar

Friday: Turkey and cheese wrap, banana, yogurt, ho-ho.

Total for groceries this week: $119.

• Like 3

REALLY good sale on tennis shoes for men and women

Hurry on over to Academy Sports + Outdoors where you can score up to 60% off select shoes during their Shoes + Boots sale, happening now! We spotted great deals on men’s and women’s athletic shoes!

Even better, you can score an additional 10% off when you sign up for Academy Sports emails! Just head here, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your email address and you should receive your unique promo code within minutes!

With deals for kids, men, and women, you can grab a pair for everyone in the family! Plus, you only need a $25 minimum purchase to score free shipping when signed into your Academy account (free to join) so most of these shoes will ship free right to your doorstep! Note that Academy Sports + Outdoors does not ship to California, Alaska, or Hawaii.

from hip2save

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HomeAgain said:

Budget meals this week:

Sunday: pesto pasta, stuffed bacon-wrapped chicken.  I had everything except the chicken.

DS's lunches:

Tuesday: pizza croissant (using leftover fixings from last week's lasagna), banana, Caesar salad, strawberry bar

Thursday: Tortellini with red sauce, spinach salad with grilled chicken, yogurt, cinnamon bar

I'm worried for you guys. Are the adults only eating one meal a day?

Our solar install has still not happened. They've been short a work crew. We've lost most of the good summer light and I'm just anxious to get it done and operational.  I still have friends who have no power from the planned safety outages that happened this weekend. We still won't have power for the outages until we get a battery installed (hopefully this next year? costs keep going up....), but we can at least start saving on our electricity bill (which was over $300 this month). 

In the meantime, I just saved myself $29.69. I thought we had purchased a Kill-a-Watt back in our TX days, but I couldn't find it anywhere and thought maybe I had made a mistake and had just gotten the TDS meter.  I went to order one from amazon and amazon told me I bought one previously.....so I did another dig around in our garage and finally found it.

***Sigh***

We're going to measure the ghost draw of some of our stuff and start looking at what makes sense to unplug when not in use. We're also going to calculate what we could use once our panels are in and our battery is installed if we decide to microgrid in emergencies.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

I'm worried for you guys. Are the adults only eating one meal a day?

Oh, gosh, no, sorry!  These are the only meals planned.  Breakfast is always eggs, oatmeal, and/or yogurt along with coffee or tea.  Lunches are sandwiches or leftovers.  DS isn't home and doesn't have access to a microwave so his meals need to be planned out.  But we are usually fully stocked on breakfast/lunch for in the house and the few weekly essentials (bread, eggs, yogurt) are part of the regular grocery shopping.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, HomeAgain said:

Budget meals this week:

DS's lunches:

I really love your meal plans especially your ds's lunches as it gives me more ideas for things to pack on the go. I get really stuck with that.

• Like 2

On 9/12/2022 at 2:29 PM, prairiewindmomma said:

Our solar install has still not happened. They've been short a work crew. We've lost most of the good summer light and I'm just anxious to get it done and operational.  I still have friends who have no power from the planned safety outages that happened this weekend. We still won't have power for the outages until we get a battery installed (hopefully this next year? costs keep going up....), but we can at least start saving on our electricity bill (which was over $300 this month). 

In the meantime, I just saved myself $29.69. I thought we had purchased a Kill-a-Watt back in our TX days, but I couldn't find it anywhere and thought maybe I had made a mistake and had just gotten the TDS meter.  I went to order one from amazon and amazon told me I bought one previously.....so I did another dig around in our garage and finally found it.

***Sigh***

We're going to measure the ghost draw of some of our stuff and start looking at what makes sense to unplug when not in use. We're also going to calculate what we could use once our panels are in and our battery is installed if we decide to microgrid in emergencies.

Interesting you mentioned this. Our library system has one you can borrow. I just read about it this week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brittany1116 said:

Interesting you mentioned this. Our library system has one you can borrow. I just read about it this week.

It’s kinda awesome to understand the relative cost of everything. Running a MacBook for 12 hours a day with heavy video demand is still something less than a kWh—$0.14 USD.

Edited by prairiewindmomma
  • Like 2

Through September 19th, Lands’ End is offering up to 60% off your order + free shipping when you use the promo code FRIENDS and pin 1234 at checkout! This is a great time to get a hot deal on a new pair or two of kids snow boots…

Get these Kids Snow Flurry Winter Boots for just $9.98 shipped after the code (regularly $59.95)!

from moneysavingmom.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2022 at 12:36 PM, mommyoffive said:

Hurry on over to Academy Sports + Outdoors where you can score up to 60% off select shoes during their Shoes + Boots sale, happening now! We spotted great deals on men’s and women’s athletic shoes!

Even better, you can score an additional 10% off when you sign up for Academy Sports emails! Just head here, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your email address and you should receive your unique promo code within minutes!

With deals for kids, men, and women, you can grab a pair for everyone in the family! Plus, you only need a $25 minimum purchase to score free shipping when signed into your Academy account (free to join) so most of these shoes will ship free right to your doorstep! Note that Academy Sports + Outdoors does not ship to California, Alaska, or Hawaii.

from hip2save

UGH!!  We did some orders from here and one pair just got here, with the security tag still on it!!!  And of course there are no stores in my state.

Edited by mommyoffive
  • Sad 1

On 9/12/2022 at 12:36 PM, mommyoffive said:

from hip2save

Just updating this further.  I have never ordered from this store before.  

out of the 4 pairs that I ordered for the kids

1 pair came with the security tag on it

2 pairs came today with the pair of shoes only in half a beaten down box.  Really.  The box is only the bottom half and is just ripped to shreds.   So if you are looking to give these as a gift or something, just a heads up.  I have never gotten anything from a store that looked so trashy.  The shoes were fine.

I probably will never order from this store again.

• Sad 4

@hjffkj game sale

Through September 24th, hurry on over to Target.com where they are offering Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Board Games for the whole family – valid in-store and online!

Now is the perfect time to grab new board games for upcoming road trips, hotel stays, or simply stash them in the game closet for your next family game night. This sale includes popular games like Monopoly, Exploding Kittens, Throw Throw Burrito, Mash-up Simon Sorry, and so many more.

HIP TIP: If you’re not already a Target RedCard member, now’s the time to apply! You can score an additional 5% off everything, plus you’ll score free shipping on eligible purchases!

Check out a few deal ideas to score during Target’s Board Game Sale…

Candyland Board Game $7.79 (regularly $8.99)
Chutes & Ladders Board Game $7.99
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $3.90)
Final cost $11.88 — just $5.94 each! 

Classic Sorry! Board Game $9.97 (regularly $10.97)
Connect 4 Board Game $9.84 (regularly $11.98)
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $4.92)
Final cost $14.89 — just $7.45 each!

Monopoly Game: Target Edition $19.99
Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Game $19.99
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $10)
Final cost $29.98 — just $14.99 each!

Don’t Break The Ice Game $14.39 (regularly $16.99)
Bop It! Game $13.99
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $7)
Final cost $21.38 — just $10.69 each!

Pandemic Board Game $35.99
Wavelength Game $35.99
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $18)
Final cost $53.98 — just $26.99 each!

Throw Throw Burrito Board Game $24.99
Hues & Cues Game $24.99
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $12.50)
Final cost $37.48 — just $18.74 each!

Game Mashups Simon Sorry! Game $19.99
The Chameleon Board Game $19.79 (regularly $19.99)
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $9.90)
Final cost $29.88 — just $14.94 each!

Monopoly Animal Crossing New Horizons Game $17.59
Throw Throw Avocado Game $17.59 (regularly $24.99)
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $8.80)
Final cost $26.38 — just $13.19 each!

Exploding Kittens Game $19.99
Exploding Kittens Zombie Kittens Game $20.99
Less BOGO 50% (will deduct $10)
Final cost $30.98 — just $15.49 each!

from hip2save

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

Any more info?  What areas?  Why?

The First Street study https://firststreet.org and other studies are showing that risks to insured areas are actually much higher than anticipated (largely due to climate change). In addition, re-construction costs have gone up significantly. 

Some insurance companies are leaving states altogether and not writing new policies.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, mommyoffive said:

That sucks.  I am sorry.  Would shopping around be helpful?

So evidently there were assignment of benefit fraudulent claims galore across the south but mostly my state. Many insurers have gone under or pulled out of FL, and the ones that are left are writing no new policies. We have home and auto with them, and our agent is a personal friend, so we are kind of stuck but also probably in the best place we can be? We did some tweaking to personal property coverage and slightly increased our deductible to make more wiggle room. This is going to touch basically every home owner here. And we have like 5 years to get a new roof before that kills our rates. 

• Sad 2

Idk that I would say climate change. I have been reading and watching the last few days and it's really bad in FL and LA despite the fact weather events have stayed largely the same as usual the last few years. In fact, FL has had little to no storm season for a few years in a row. But the fraudulent roofing replacements have been a huge catastrophe, and there is a ton of litigation. Then the legislature failed to close some loopholes last session, so the activity continues, though with somewhat lesser frequency. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brittany1116 said:

So evidently there were assignment of benefit fraudulent claims galore across the south but mostly my state. Many insurers have gone under or pulled out of FL, and the ones that are left are writing no new policies. We have home and auto with them, and our agent is a personal friend, so we are kind of stuck but also probably in the best place we can be? We did some tweaking to personal property coverage and slightly increased our deductible to make more wiggle room. This is going to touch basically every home owner here. And we have like 5 years to get a new roof before that kills our rates. 

Oh wow, how frustrating.  How old is your roof?  

We spent the summer in Florida and I was a convert and wanted to move there.  Good to know about stuff like that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

The First Street study https://firststreet.org and other studies are showing that risks to insured areas are actually much higher than anticipated (largely due to climate change). In addition, re-construction costs have gone up significantly. 

Some insurance companies are leaving states altogether and not writing new policies.

As a total aside to the conversation if you overlay the First Street study information with the NASA information on declining water tables https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/Grace/index.html, you realize that property values should shift considerably in the coming decades if people act as logical consumers.  

• Like 1

If her roof is 14 years old, it's been exposed to a lot of sun and wind that is likely to have made it degranularize considerably as it approaches end of life. It makes her more likely to infiltrative water damage.....so, yeah, you either replace the roof or pay higher rates. That is true most places.

When we were in TX, we had a hail storm come through that was so damaging that my entire zip code and the ones around me could not sell their properties without a new roof put on because such a high % of homes had hail damage that the insurers didn't want to insure any properties in the area until they had new roofs.  So, sometimes it is not about your specific house at all, but entire zones that are reclassified as high risk for future damage.  The algorithms will look at diameter of reported hail size with a storm, and then generally automatically reclassify. We got a postcard in the mail from our insurer after the storm because they would rather pay for a re-roof than a re-roof plus water damage.

Oregon is going through rate hikes right now because they've reclassified earthquake, tidal flooding, and fire risk. Here's a bit from the newspaper from last month: https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/the-story/oregons-wildfire-risk-map-homeowners-insurance/283-edb866f8-02f7-4ce5-bf10-1b209dce02ed

• Like 1

@Brittany1116, if you're going to re-roof, ask your insurance agent if using higher grade shingles (class 4 for hail and class f for wind resistance) and doing roof and rafter tie-down does much to shift your rates. It's not that much more expensive to do, and if you're having to tear off anyway, it makes sense to do the tie-downs then.

We upgraded our shingles and it was only a few hundred dollars more, but it did shift premiums down a bit. More to the point, dealing with damage and insurance claims is a PITA, and trying to head some of that off helps our piece of mind.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, prairiewindmomma said:

@Brittany1116, if you're going to re-roof, ask your insurance agent if using higher grade shingles (class 4 for hail and class f for wind resistance) and doing roof and rafter tie-down does much to shift your rates. It's not that much more expensive to do, and if you're having to tear off anyway, it makes sense to do the tie-downs then.

We upgraded our shingles and it was only a few hundred dollars more, but it did shift premiums down a bit. More to the point, dealing with damage and insurance claims is a PITA, and trying to head some of that off helps our piece of mind.

I am fairly sure we have tie-downs because of policies enacted shortly before our home was built. We talked to him about roofing our policy was based on and if we needed to make any big changes, but I'd have to check my notes and recheck closer to the time we reroof. We also talked about metal roofing, since that is the big swap most are doing here. 

• Like 2

I don’t know if I mentioned it but my landlord bought new cabinet doors for the kitchen — with no intention of paying anyone to paint the rest of the kitchen to match them. He told me I could paint and he’d cover the paint/primer costs. Well I didn’t really want to, but looking at a mismatched kitchen was gonna drive me crazy! So I got all the supplies and gave him the receipt. He knocked it off my Sept rent along with $50 for labor. Once I got into the project I soon realized it was so.much.work. My dad helped while he was in town but I had to do a lot myself. We degreased, sanded, primed, and I had to do 2 coats of paint. I sheepishly asked my landlord if he could discount Oct rent too because of all the work I put in. He asked for a figure… I said $100. He agreed to $80. So all together $130 in labor (I’m sure a professional would expect more). Then to top it off I had to put all the blasted cabinet doors back on. I’ll go back and paint the trim around the windows another time. I’m too busy. 

before/during/after photos 

1C5CFD2C-2BA3-4B86-9E19-89FE6B6F1322.thumb.jpeg.05e88e3e98980c47c48b50aa61869ff1.jpeg42C23F36-F0C5-4AFB-8859-74A55C608010.thumb.jpeg.a4b30c97551468f057a8a8c701e0aa0f.jpegBC42440D-558B-4A5A-9FB1-CA01576E73CB.thumb.jpeg.613e3be7dea092e10e97f61d147039e4.jpeg

I have committed to a fall fest booth at the school festival in Oct and decided my main thing will be scrunchies & cloth gift bags (mainly for Christmas shoppers). I may also bake. I bought a bodkin the other day to help with running elastic/parachute cord through the casings on the items. At the very least I must break even. The booth is only $25. 

I’m job hunting. I got my boss’ blessing to look for another job while maintaining my commitment to this one til end of contract. I’ve worked 2 jobs before (when I was librarian and PT at this company) so I know I can still fulfill my main duties. I do a lot of my work outside normal business hours (updating website, answering emails, etc). I need to make more money. I pray I get an interview for one I just applied for though they didn’t disclose salary 🙄 Google says it pays better than what I make now. 

Dd reeeeally wanted to participate in superhero day last week and she was off the size chart for the store bought costume. Xh agreed to foot the bill for the costume but I’m not even going to ask him for the money because in the end I bought her a long sleeve top she can rewear, a chunk of fabric I sewed into a cape (my dad actually paid for that since we shopped together and he insisted), a couple buttons to secure the cape and a pair of boots. I got 2 pairs and the cheaper ones ($20) fit so I’ll return the $40 ones. I told her the boots were an early bday gift. After all that she was sick and didn’t go to school but I’ll have her wear it to the library comic con event. Oh and the mask was made of card stock I had and I bought cheap matching paint.

Edited by heartlikealion
  • Like 3

Heartlikealion, Your kitchen looks fantastic - I'm impressed with your Can-Do attitude! I would've hated the mismatched doors/cabinets, but I probably wouldn't have ever gotten around to painting. Great job! Good luck on the job hunting.

I'm trying to convince DH to ask for a raise - his company just released a job posting for the job below him. The salary range is from .60 an hour below his current pay to 6.40 above his current pay. Grrrr... He's so mild-mannered though, he probably won't. I've always done payroll at my jobs, so I always, always ask for more money after a year on the job since I know what everyone else gets.  

Got cheap gas yesterday as we were about 2 hours away for a doctor's appointment. $3.29 rather than the $3.79 it is here. 

Still struggling to get the grocery budget in line with the new gluten free diet and inflation prices. Ugh. 

Youngest needed shirts for fall -- the cold weather arrives tomorrow according to the forecast. Found her a couple of shirts at Plato's Closet and Old Navy. I have Old Navy cash good for end of October, so I've marked that on my calendar to see if anyone else needs something.

With this next paycheck, DH and I will have enough to go on a daytrip. Boat ride, house tour & dinner out. We both need a break.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, heartlikealion said:

I don’t know if I mentioned it but my landlord bought new cabinet doors for the kitchen — with no intention of paying anyone to paint the rest of the kitchen to match them. He told me I could paint and he’d cover the paint/primer costs. Well I didn’t really want to, but looking at a mismatched kitchen was gonna drive me crazy! So I got all the supplies and gave him the receipt. He knocked it off my Sept rent along with $50 for labor. Once I got into the project I soon realized it was so.much.work. My dad helped while he was in town but I had to do a lot myself. We degreased, sanded, primed, and I had to do 2 coats of paint. I sheepishly asked my landlord if he could discount Oct rent too because of all the work I put in. He asked for a figure… I said $100. He agreed to $80. So all together $130 in labor (I’m sure a professional would expect more). Then to top it off I had to put all the blasted cabinet doors back on. I’ll go back and paint the trim around the windows another time. I’m too busy. 

before/during/after photos 

1C5CFD2C-2BA3-4B86-9E19-89FE6B6F1322.thumb.jpeg.05e88e3e98980c47c48b50aa61869ff1.jpeg42C23F36-F0C5-4AFB-8859-74A55C608010.thumb.jpeg.a4b30c97551468f057a8a8c701e0aa0f.jpegBC42440D-558B-4A5A-9FB1-CA01576E73CB.thumb.jpeg.613e3be7dea092e10e97f61d147039e4.jpeg

I have committed to a fall fest booth at the school festival in Oct and decided my main thing will be scrunchies & cloth gift bags (mainly for Christmas shoppers). I may also bake. I bought a bodkin the other day to help with running elastic/parachute cord through the casings on the items. At the very least I must break even. The booth is only $25. 

I’m job hunting. I got my boss’ blessing to look for another job while maintaining my commitment to this one til end of contract. I’ve worked 2 jobs before (when I was librarian and PT at this company) so I know I can still fulfill my main duties. I do a lot of my work outside normal business hours (updating website, answering emails, etc). I need to make more money. I pray I get an interview for one I just applied for though they didn’t disclose salary 🙄 Google says it pays better than what I make now. 

Dd reeeeally wanted to participate in superhero day last week and she was off the size chart for the store bought costume. Xh agreed to foot the bill for the costume but I’m not even going to ask him for the money because in the end I bought her a long sleeve top she can rewear, a chunk of fabric I sewed into a cape (my dad actually paid for that since we shopped together and he insisted), a couple buttons to secure the cape and a pair of boots. I got 2 pairs and the cheaper ones ($20) fit so I’ll return the $40 ones. I told her the boots were an early bday gift. After all that she was sick and didn’t go to school but I’ll have her wear it to the library comic con event. Oh and the mask was made of card stock I had and I bought cheap matching paint.

Heart oh my gosh that looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!  He should have paid you way more than that to do what you did.  Seriously you should have gotten a few months of free rent.   It looks amazing.  With him just doing the doors it looks nuts, but man you upgraded that kitchen to magazine cute!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, historically accurate said:

Heartlikealion, Your kitchen looks fantastic - I'm impressed with your Can-Do attitude! I would've hated the mismatched doors/cabinets, but I probably wouldn't have ever gotten around to painting. Great job! Good luck on the job hunting.

I'm trying to convince DH to ask for a raise - his company just released a job posting for the job below him. The salary range is from .60 an hour below his current pay to 6.40 above his current pay. Grrrr... He's so mild-mannered though, he probably won't. I've always done payroll at my jobs, so I always, always ask for more money after a year on the job since I know what everyone else gets.  

Got cheap gas yesterday as we were about 2 hours away for a doctor's appointment. $3.29 rather than the $3.79 it is here. 

Still struggling to get the grocery budget in line with the new gluten free diet and inflation prices. Ugh. 

Youngest needed shirts for fall -- the cold weather arrives tomorrow according to the forecast. Found her a couple of shirts at Plato's Closet and Old Navy. I have Old Navy cash good for end of October, so I've marked that on my calendar to see if anyone else needs something.

With this next paycheck, DH and I will have enough to go on a daytrip. Boat ride, house tour & dinner out. We both need a break.

Um $6.40 an hour more than him and he is higher??? Oh yes make him go in there and ask for a raise.  Bribe him to do it.  Whatever. 

Glad you are under $4 where you are.  Lowest around me is 3.24.  Definitely appreciated. 

Oh I hope you get to go on a daytrip.  

• Like 2

we've moved back to spending mostly with cash, this is more for dh's sake than mine because he has never really had a full grasp on our finances and would like to.  So, we're taking it back to basics so he gets a good idea of where the money goes.  That card is just too easy to swipe.

With that said... since we started in the middle of this month we were already close to overspent for the month.  I pulled out the money for the next two weeks and oh boy is it eye opening, even for me.  Especially, with the added expense of putting the dog down.  

So, I'm going to have to get creative with meals to stick to the budget. Next month will be easier because I'll be starting with a full months worth of money and can do a lot by bulk buying.This should be interesting.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, hjffkj said:

we've moved back to spending mostly with cash, this is more for dh's sake than mine because he has never really had a full grasp on our finances and would like to.  So, we're taking it back to basics so he gets a good idea of where the money goes.  That card is just too easy to swipe.

With that said... since we started in the middle of this month we were already close to overspent for the month.  I pulled out the money for the next two weeks and oh boy is it eye opening, even for me.  Especially, with the added expense of putting the dog down.  

So, I'm going to have to get creative with meals to stick to the budget. Next month will be easier because I'll be starting with a full months worth of money and can do a lot by bulk buying.This should be interesting.

Sorry about your pup. 

Going to cash is always eye-opening. I don't know how I'd do it now because I would hate giving up grocery pickup.

Edited by historically accurate
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, historically accurate said:

Sorry about your pup. 

Going to cash is always eye-opening. I don't know how I'd do it now because I would hate giving up grocery pickup.

I used to love grocery pickup but when so much stuff is unavailable that I don't get everything it is no longer useful

• Like 1