Menu

Do I want to keep this air fryer?

mlktwins

Why would you not want to keep it? Did you have second thoughts after buying it?

I don’t have that exact air fryer, but I have other Ninja Foodi products and they are excellent. I like the two separate baskets — and they are a nice size, too!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, itsheresomewhere said:

Salmon and potatoes in one basket, broccoli in the other. It also makes great desserts. 

Which desserts have you tried? I have the 8 quart Ninja Foodi Deluxe and I haven’t tried desserts yet unless you count baking cakes.

10 hours ago, Arcadia said:

Which desserts have you tried? I have the 8 quart Ninja Foodi Deluxe and I haven’t tried desserts yet unless you count baking cakes.

I have the ninja foodi xl pro.  So far brownies, cookies, a couple of types of cakes, cheesecakes, and a lot of other stuff.  Apple pie egg rolls are fantastic. The perfect crisp.   I hate to heat the house in the summer so it gets used a lot.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Catwoman said:

Why would you not want to keep it? Did you have second thoughts after buying it?

I don’t have that exact air fryer, but I have other Ninja Foodi products and they are excellent. I like the two separate baskets — and they are a nice size, too!

DH and I had been talking about them.  It was on sale at Costco one day we were there and we impulse bought it planning to do research when I got it home.  Then we had one bad thing after another happen since and it is still sitting unopened in the corner of my sunroom.  We want to use it, but can return if I should get something different.

I have this one, and I liked it so much that I bought them for all of our houses. I like it because it’s pretty big and it has a window so I can see how the food is coming along without having to open the drawer. 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/chefman-turbofry-touch-8-qt-air-fryer-w-advanced-digital-display-black/6414715.p?skuId=6414715

I think they also make a newer model than this now, too, but I don’t know what the difference is between them.

I also air fry in our Foodi XL grill things, but more food fits into the Chefman. I have convection ovens and a convection toaster oven, but I can’t get the same results I get with a regular air fryer or the Foodi grill.

I like the one you got because of the two separate drawer/basket things. I like being able to air fry two things at once, but I have to use two separate appliances to do it, which isn’t as convenient.

I think you should try it, and if you don’t like it, you can return it to Costco. 

Edited by Catwoman
Forgot something!

YES!! I have that one and it's great. Love, love, love the dual baskets. 

We use it all the time. 

All frozen convenience foods are of course great in it. For real cooking: 

Potatoes, carrots, cauliflower. 

Chicken, thin pork steaks, New York strip. 

It will save your restaurant leftovers, even sandwiches/po'boys where the bread has gotten a bit damp. 

Joining the chorus of “we use ours all the time”.  I wish I could say we use it for healthy things like salmon, which I’ve heard is amazing in it, and veggies.  But, the truth is it gives my older kids freedom to “make” themselves something hot to eat: taquitos, pizza rolls, toasted ravioli from TJ’s.  I do make chicken wings from scratch in it and my family likes them better than take out.  Saves a lot of $!