Call back CDC

Call home health agency]

Make last reservations for dinners, etc at mini vacation

Completely plan out trip

Get prescriptions from different places

Chronic Illness Support Group in evening

Take a small nap

• Like 4

Rough start here. Ds would not get out of bed, so he is late to school and I will be late to work.

Literacy screenings  

Tutor one kid and update session notes. Send HW to another student.

Phone call with my boss at my church job.

AHG things

Kids to piano.

Dinner is pork chops and veggies from my CSA box.

Tonight: job app

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, TravelingChris said:

Good morning!

Get my Subaru into service

Quarantine book club Skipped

Get fully ready for telemed appt-

Call tricare supplement people

Call back CDC

Call home health agency]

Make last reservations for dinners, etc at mini vacation

Completely plan out trip

Get prescriptions from different places

Chronic Illness Support Group in evening

Take a small nap

Changes - skipped Quarantine book club today.  Did deliver car.  Made appt for tomorrow for my doctor to help me figure out what to do with my left leg.  Also set up call from Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale to see if they can locate my neurologist's referral and set me up for an appt. 

Also forgot I have to call my dentist since a filling fell out last night.

• Sad 4

Ugh another day when the two housemates who supposedly had to work all day today didn't finally exit until past 1pm.  So completely distracting.

We did get some good news today (re our business).  And I received some stressful news from one client.

Working on building up the mental strength to call the IRS!

• Like 4

Oh, I should mention that I was pretty efficient this morning.  Garbage out, kids to school early (!), pup managed and some housework and client work done.  Better than some days!

Tonight my kids have horse riding and soccer practice.  (Kid1 will just watch the practice due to her ankle.)  Then we really need to buckle down on homework.  A certain someone seems to be letting some things slide.

• Like 4

Ha! They finally are closing my son's school to clean and give everyone a break from all the cooties! Dh and I have decided DS is not going back to school this week. Perhaps we'll go a week w/o robo calls of exposure 😒 wear your masks people! I just feel so relieved! 

• Like 3

Called the IRS multiple times, but they hang up on me saying high call volume.  (Still.)

This is why I want to try in the morning, as early as possible.  I guess I will have to do it tomorrow morning no matter what, even if I'm in the middle of the house with other people home.  Ugh.  I know, first world problems ....

• Like 4

@SKL, hoping they all leave you alone for your call. 

@MooCow, I hope your arm feels better soon and glad your youngest is home one more day. 

Zoom sessions are over, including an extra one with a parent in my old co-op asking for physics help for her ds and transcript advice from me.

Dh came home for lunch lamenting about all the responsibilities at his new school. His old one was very laid back, and he didn't have to do a lot of stuff teachers do now, so he's been spoiled. Honestly, he is never truly happy with any job. There are always issues that he complains about, which makes me frustrated. Everyone has things about their job they don't like. It's life. Thirty years of hearing it wears on a person. LOL! 

• Like 3

@mom31257, Amy, I so get that. My DH is pretty similar in that regard. 

Hope everyone is doing better this evening! My shoulder/chest muscle is mostly okay, until I move wrong and then suddenly it's very not. But the "very not" doesn't last too long, so I guess it's okay.  Debating when/if to go to the doctor. 

Done with school for the day (today is co-op day/2nd grade), sent my emails, updated the homework page. 

Later:
take DS to church
dinner (tacos)
after church -- maybe Lego Masters

• Like 3

@TheReader, I'm sorry, but thank you for sharing that. It's good to know he's not an anomaly. 

We decided we wanted KFC tenders and fries for dinner with a salad here. I went to pick them up, but they were completely out. I went to Zaxby's instead, but they weren't as good. 

We're going to watch something and then take a walk. 

• Like 3

Talked to DS, had a nice conversation and told him to invite other GMA and auntie (13 years old) to the beach house for our vacation. Have not told him yet that dd, youngest DS and I rented our own 2 streets up. 😔  Just can't be in the same house with him.

Finished some school. Only got 11 right on my pretest for info computers. I was supposed to take this class first semester, I have dropped it three times in the first week. Must finish it this semester.

Ordered Chipotle for dinner. Couldn't finish mine (yay!) so dh happily finished it. And stopped for donuts. Had no problem finishing mine lol.

The kids split the dishes in half, so I ran the dishwasher. Everyone did their trash chores w/o me having to nag. Double yay . Plus got dd to join me on a quick 3/4 mile walk. Off to shop online at Ulta and Sephora so I can get my bday month points and gifts. 

Them fall asleep to national geographic on Disney plus. So glad dd is sharing it.

• Like 1

Well I decided to try over and over again for the IRS phone call.  I finally got through and was put in the queue, yay!  They said the projected wait was 30-60 minutes, so I decided to take a chance.  It ended up being about 1.5 hours before they answered my call, and I was driving my kid around after soccer.  Went around and around in circles with the IRS guy.  Finally he agreed to mail me some info, which will take a couple weeks.  Then I tried getting some other things done, but he acted like he didn't know how or was just done with me.  He transferred me to another person who said I didn't have the right credentials to talk to her.  Whatever.  I was on the phone from 5:15-7:45pm and accomplished just about nothing.

Will still call in the morning ... surely I'll get a different person and I'll try to work on the next couple of issues ....

Also my dog ate the printouts I was planning to fax to the IRS in the morning.  😛  I can re-print them, but really.  😛

Super tired despite not getting much done today.

• Like 1