Menu

Hysterical journalism oops!

Faith-manor

https://www.wnem.com

The vaccine county update states that residents can "schedule their vaccine appointment beheading" through the county health department! 😂 I know we are all tired of the pandemic,.but this is a bit extreme.

I emailed the news website and asked if these will be public or private beheadings, and quoted the passage. Hopefully that will get someone editing pronto!

• Haha 16

4 minutes ago, Faith-manor said:

https://www.wnem.com

The vaccine county update states that residents can "schedule their vaccine appointment beheading" through the county health department! 😂 I know we are all tired of the pandemic,.but this is a bit extreme.

I emailed the news website and asked if these will be public or private beheadings, and quoted the passage. Hopefully that will get someone editing pronto!

And I thought the microchip conspiracy was bad - now people will be saying side effects include decapitation!

Also, so nice to "see" you again!

• Haha 2

Just now, ktgrok said:

And I thought the microchip conspiracy was bad - now people will be saying side effects include decapitation!

Also, so nice to "see" you again!

Nice to see you too. I am on hiatus laying in bed moaning from my 2nd shot so decided to come out from under my rock. I imagine I will be back under in w couple of days. Busy with elderly grandmothers, house hunting, grandsons, and vanlife.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, teachermom2834 said:

See I have people in my world that would post that on FB and say “see! They admit it! Someone inside is trying to get the truth out! Girl, do your own research!”

need both the laughing and the crying emogie response for this. It's funny because it is true. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, teachermom2834 said:

Yeah people that don’t live in this world have no idea what it is like!  😭😩

I live in a similar universe. Actual things I have said to my qnon nephew over the phone, "I have not sprouted a vestigial tail, beamed up to the mother ship, experienced better cell phone reception, heard Bill Gates in my head, found the secret hideout of the lizard people, and much to my angst, not grown bigger boobs despite being given Moderna and being informed by your sister that this is a side effect of the vaccine."

I am VERY disappointed about the boobs. Mine are sad, pathetic, and small. They look like two kid size tube socks with golf balls in each toe. I really could have used the boob job! So that conspiracy disappointment hit me right where it hurts! 😁

• Haha 4