Menu

Hive Happy Holidays card exchange

Ginevra

On 12/20/2019 at 5:27 PM, TravelingChris said:

I have loved getting the cards!!!  And as I said on one of the message threads, those of you whom I mentioned distances, I just did distances to your town- didn't use addresses at all and certainly didn't stalk you.  I was just curious how far and where some of the towns were. 

And if any of you are ever coming to my city, please message me so we can meet.  If I ever get healthy enough,  I will try to arrange a homeschooler;s version of the caving communities TAG event- Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia.  The caving community has a weekend camping and caving event in the Fall.  I wouldn't want to arrange anything as elaborate as that but some sort of meet and greet would be nice. 

I was also curious about towns, cities, distances, etc.  I don't think of it as stalking.  We've all spent so much time posting back and forth - it's just one more way to get to know each other.

I've certainly enjoyed cards this year, I'm glad we were able to do this.  It brightens everyone's day.

• Like 3