Menu

We joined the cult

school17777

The Subaru one  that is, mostly due to the reviews on here.  We have been looking for the past three weeks when we had to replace a car.  We thought we had decided on the Impreza and went to pick it up today and when we got there, dh commented on how low it is - same as his current car.  There was a Forester near the Impreza, so I had dh come look it over and we took it for a test drive and then spent an hour or so trying to decide between the two and ended up deciding on the Forester.  I know several of you have been really pleased with it, so I hope dh will be too.

• Like 4

Haha, we avoided the Subaru for many years because they were so common in our area that it turned us off. But then we bought one in 2017 to replace our recalled Volkswagen. Then my husband decided he wanted one in 2019 to replace his 2002 Saturn. So we have gone from none to two in two years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Margaret in CO said:

I came out of the PO one day, and there were four green ones lined up! If you don't drive a Subaru here, you drive a pickup. Or both. 

With my blue Subaru, I have to be VERY clear about where I left it in any given parking lot here. There is no easily picking it out of the crowd

23 hours ago, school17777 said:

The Subaru one  that is, mostly due to the reviews on here.  We have been looking for the past three weeks when we had to replace a car.  We thought we had decided on the Impreza and went to pick it up today and when we got there, dh commented on how low it is - same as his current car.  There was a Forester near the Impreza, so I had dh come look it over and we took it for a test drive and then spent an hour or so trying to decide between the two and ended up deciding on the Forester.  I know several of you have been really pleased with it, so I hope dh will be too.

You will never leave!  Once you’re in it’s impossible to escape 😆😆

love my forester with an abiding love!

• Like 1