Menu

4 minutes ago, prairiewindmomma said:

So your dd's score has posted, @JoJosMom? I was hoping it was just a time zone delay.

Just checked, still hasn't posted, but it isn't anywhere close to 5 pm here. 

Yes, hers were posted by 7 am here. Getting them was a huge relief. We weren't sure if she'd be able to make it through, and she had to fight against some serious pain by the time the math sections came (thank God for a merciful proctor who let her walk for a bit to take some pressure off her spine and take some rapid release Tylenol-yay!). So her math score was a bit lower than we would have hoped for, but it was still very good and meets our needs. We'll be one and done here.  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that your DS's scores are posted soon.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, JoJosMom said:

Yes, hers were posted by 7 am here. Getting them was a huge relief. We weren't sure if she'd be able to make it through, and she had to fight against some serious pain by the time the math sections came (thank God for a merciful proctor who let her walk for a bit to take some pressure off her spine and take some rapid release Tylenol-yay!). So her math score was a bit lower than we would have hoped for, but it was still very good and meets our needs. We'll be one and done here.  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that your DS's scores are posted soon.

It was 46 degrees outside and our testing school kept them all outside until 7:50, making them wait in the damp foggy 46 degree weather and then herding them like cattle.  Next time I will drive her around the back and have her sit in the warm car until it's just about time to go in! She said the proctor was also very grumpy as well.  Thankfully they did turn on the heat in the rooms.  ...

• Sad 1

Yes I also called and they said the message we have is the standard one and they're being released staggered...

We are not expecting an exciting score and she plans to re-take at least two more times, one in June (assuming she will do better since it's not something totally new to her) and one next year after completing ALgebra 2 🙂 and studying more.

BUT we still want to know 🙂

We got her scores!  She did pretty well and we are very pleased.  She had a headache after the the first hour, and also anxiety in her stomach from all of the sitting still but she realized it was normal for her situation and temperament and just pushed through, and I'm very proud of how she did....She will take it again next May after completing ALgebra 2 and studying some more 🙂

Edited by Calming Tea
  • Like 4

I am certainly no statistician, so I may be wrong, but it looks like the math section may have had a bit of a harsh curve. Nothing monstrous like some of the tests we've heard about, but on the harsh side of the curve spectrum. Here's the link to past curves. This test scored as a 760 for 3 missed questions (55 raw score.)

In case this helps anyone with unexpected scores. 🙂

• Like 1