Menu

The Reluctant Exerciser Teachers Lounge 3-26-2019

scrapbookbuzz

Good morning and welcome to the Lounge!

Quick update: next week the Lounge will be CLOSED, as I will be traveling and getting settled in at my destination.
Cool update: I get to finally meet and visit with Margaret in CO! Yay!

Today's them stems from the fact that I really need to exercise, even bought a Groupon to a place awhile back, but I am having a hard time 
being motivated to actually GO. Blah.

What do you need to do today/this week but are having difficulty being motivated about it? Here: see above.

Did any of you have a Spring Break or getting ready for one? Here: Mine will be next week as I travel. My son's will be in April when he has Tech Week
for theater. It's best for our family if we DON'T add in school that same week.

What's the weather like where you are? Here: beautiful spring weather with amazing scenery here in the desert. All the plants are BLOOMING because of all the moisture we
had last fall and through our winter. So, as an herbalist, that makes me really happy - a plethora of medicinal herbs to wildcraft and make use of!

Talk to me! 

• Like 2

Awake but reluctant to be 😉

Actually going well today, things are swimming along as they should but rarely do. 

I'm reluctant to exercise but I think I'm past the point of being able to talk about it, it's been ridiculously long since I've done anything. Today is homeschool day at the park and I have a new pair of sneakers so I'll be able to actually walk around and do something for a while.

Weather is good but feeling the first heat after a very strong winter so it's a transition. 

• Like 2

Hello!

I'm not reluctant to exercise.  I WANT to exercise.  I just have a really hard time finding time when I'm not beat.  

It's really nice outside today but our weather is still in a bouncing up and down time.  Freezing one day, nice and warm the next.  Really messed up but Spring is obviously on it's way.  

• Like 2

No spring break for me but DS13 had Physics spring break last week and Chemistry spring break this week. I do have to exercise more daily to hopefully reduce the neuropathy side effects so the motivation factor is there.

I like taking photos of flowers so the tulips one was taken on Sunday while the orange one (which I don’t know what the flower is) was taken yesterday. It was raining yesterday from late afternoon but today is nice and sunny.

Edited by Arcadia
Removed photos
  • Like 1

Getting started!  It’s 9 and I’m still in pjs and haven’t done pet chores or anything.  We had a hectic exhausting day yesterday and it’s getting close to the end of daylight saving which makes the mornings harder.

arcadia, thanks for that gorgeous bit of warmth and brightness!  So lovely.  I wish I could figure out how to post pics one day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ausmumof3 said:

I wish I could figure out how to post pics one day.

Click on the “click to choose files” on the bottom left (to the right of a paper clip symbol) and you can pick photos from your photos album/collection on your phone or tablet to attach to your post.

Edited by Arcadia
  • Like 1