Menu

Favorite Hand Mixer?

Chris in VA

Looking for one for dd. So far the Cuisinart and the Kitchen Aid are the top contenders. Anyone have one of those brands, or another you like? She isn't going to be making bread with it, I don't think, and I will get her a good stand mixer for Xmas maybe or for later. I looked up Cook's Illustrated recommendations and one other list on Amazon. 

I have the K9 kitchen aid.  I've been very happy with it - the low speed is actually low.  (many of them aren't.)  use it for small amount of whipped cream all the time, and it does great.

another thing I like - I had to replace my beaters (after 10 years), I could just order new beaters from amazon.   with my last generic handmixer - a broken beater required a new mixer.

2 hours ago, heartlikealion said:

Did you buy it? I got mine at Best Buy when they had a sale once. The sale applied to one color and not other. Just look around. I did the even realize they had silver. Kohl’s might be a place to look. 

We can order here overseas from Amazon the easiest, so we sent it that way.