Menu

Thanks!!! Bissell Crosswave = Magic

StephanieZ

I can't find the thread I saw a week or so ago about the Bissell Crosswave floor cleaning device, but I need to say THANK YOU to those who recommended this magic thing. 

Mine arrived yesterday and OMG, I am in LOVE with this thing. My wood floors have never looked so good!

It's amazing. It's divine. It's the Best. Thing. Ever. 

(FTR, I got the PetPro model because we have lots of pets.) 

So, THANK YOU to whoever it was who recommended it!

Edited by StephanieZ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, goldberry said:

Wondering if it is worth getting the pet one over the regular one?  We have two kitties, no dogs.

I went for the pet one, because we have lots of pets (4 cats, one small dog at the moment, but likely to get back to 2-3 dogs in coming months/years) and also all our women in the house have long hair, so I figured it'd be worthwhile. 

I did the basement (tile) this morning. And used the last bit of water/cleaner to touch up the laundry room and a couple adjacent rooms before putting it away. 

I. Love. This. Thing. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey, I realize this is an old thread, but can you people who bought this tell me if you are still happy 2 1/2 years later?  

I have a lot of tile, no wood.  The tile is old and I hate it....install job was horrible.   But also, I never really feel like I have gotten it clean.  

Does this crosswave scrub?  Or just more of a mop?  I am wondering if there is some sort of scrubber that is mechanical....