Menu

If you know a young lady who LOVES (BOOK/GIFT IDEA)

Rockhopper

science, dragons, magic, unicorns and tabby cats

or even some of those 🙂

and who's maybe around 7 or 8 or 9

and ESPECIALLY if she's needing a push into chapter books, 

speed click to your Amazon tab, or run to your nearest bookstore, and get her some 

Zoey and Sassafras books!

They are SO good. My young lady loves them, and read through them faster than the Dragon Master books (which is saying something) and was very sad when she got to the end of the 6th book and found out there's not (yet) a 7th.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Rockhopper said:

science, dragons, magic, unicorns and tabby cats

or even some of those 🙂

and who's maybe around 7 or 8 or 9

and ESPECIALLY if she's needing a push into chapter books, 

speed click to your Amazon tab, or run to your nearest bookstore, and get her some 

Zoey and Sassafras books!

They are SO good. My young lady loves them, and read through them faster than the Dragon Master books (which is saying something) and was very sad when she got to the end of the 6th book and found out there's not (yet) a 7th.

Thank you. This goes into my 7 year old's Christmas stash. She loves dragons, and yes she's needing that push into chapter books (She can read them -- reading Charlotte's Web at school. But on her own picks up other stuff)

(And I think her teacher is getting a set for Christmas as well)

Edited by vonfirmath

I'm so glad this was a helpful suggestion! They were such a wonderful find for us -- and I'm really surprised and impressed by the amount of solid science in them. I did a little inward giggle of delight when my dd asked me how to pronounce " a-g-a-r" and started telling me about how they were testing for bacteria!

• Like 1