Menu

Who else is on pins and needles . . .

kirag714

Two EA (one to his dream college), plus at least one Honors college. Good news would be nice - DS is rather frantic right now because one more set of 3 essays is due for another Honors program, he wants to submit 3 more apps (why???), and he bit off more than he should have for senior thesis which is due Dec 19.

DS has 3 early action apps in, and he's already heard back from 2. These 3 are all safeties for him (I feel very superstitious saying that, but I guess since he's been accepted to the first two I can't jinx things too badly). He didn't do ED anywhere because we need to compare financial aid offers (and he doesn't have a clear frontrunner anyway). So it's not super stressful around here right now (aside from how he's still finishing up other applications and has some alumni interviews coming up); glad he has some good news to carry him through the long winter of waiting on other decisions! 

• Like 4