Menu

I'm back. :) (Was accidentally banned)

Julie Smith

I'm back. I don't have my photo any more, or my signature. But I'm back. 

A few days ago I went to get on the site and was greeted by the message, "You are Banned!" I got in contact with TWMT and they got me back online. ? Farrar was nice enough to email with me and let me know that nothing blew up when I was away. It seemed to be just an accident or something.

I thought something strange must have happened since my last post was asking for quotes, and I didn't thank the people who replied. I doubted that the post, or not promptly thanking the people who get me banned.  I was logging on thank them when I realized I was banned. 

I have to put up my old image, recreate my signature, and the "content I started" posts still aren't showing up. But hopefully I'll soon be looking like myself. 

Thanks Farrar

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ethel Mertz said:

Then I'd be the prime suspect! We've got two rambunctious kittens and 3 grumpy adult cats.

In that case I, “humph” your cat. 

(Sometimes I miss having cats. If we can ever find one that doesn’t poo, pee, vomit, get sick, get lonely went we go away, or needs food or water, and doesn’t die - then we just might get one)

• Like 2