Menu

I did it! I did it!

Well, I still can't use the one I really want, but go here http://www.coolavatars.net/ and pick an avatar. Their selection isn't huge, but you don't have to modify the size. Then download it to your desktop, or a folder on your computer. Then go to your control panel here on the board, click use custom avatar, then click on the browse button, click on the avatar you downloaded, and then hit save. Wa-Laa, you'll have an avatar!

I actually had to have my dd do mine as I have no idea how.

and type in something that you might like. I typed "woman" and looked through those then copy & paste

go to "User Control Panel" "Edit Avatar" paste google image into "Option 1" hit enter if the image is too big it will not work = try another image

Thanks everyone for sharing in my happiness! Technology drives me insane, so this was a mission for me today. Chelle, see my post to dusty lizard- I spent the three hours for you! :0)

You're a dear for typing that out and even more so for thinking that I can do it, but I REALLY would have to get my husband to help! I'm pathetic that way. Not about everything, mind you, just computers!

Chelle