Menu

Build Your Bundle sale 2018 - ENDS TODAY 5/14/18

scrapbookbuzz

It looks like way too many planners to me. I’m glad I got the Ellen McHenry stuff last year because this year it looks skimpy on stuff for upper grades.

All the meal planning and homemaking stuff annoys me because it seems out of place. It reminds me of driving by the farmers market and seeing more vendors selling soap, crafts, or baked goods than produce.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, JumpyTheFrog said:

It looks like way too many planners to me. I’m glad I got the Ellen McHenry stuff last year because this year it looks skimpy on stuff for upper grades.

All the meal planning and homemaking stuff annoys me because it seems out of place. It reminds me of driving by the farmers market and seeing more vendors selling soap, crafts, or baked goods than produce.

I agree.  I looked earlier today and couldn't find anything to justify the $40 for either of the upper grade bundles.  

I'm going to go look again, but from what I remember on yesterday's perusal, I'd have to agree most bundles seem lackluster.

Last year I had difficulty deciding what NOT to buy. This year, it's difficult to decide if I WANT to buy anything. But I remember ppl saying
the same things about last year's sale, too. Guess it's all about where you are in your journey!

So I took advantage of the Mother's Day only 'sale' and downloaded some of the free planners from the BYB sale,

which also allowed me to get the "bonuses." Meh to the bonuses, although the planners look really helpful and I printed some out this morning.

I decided this year to not buy anything.

What about you? Did you take advantage of the discounts? If so, what did you buy?