Menu

Anyone else following Love for Logan?

Guinevere

Logan is my cousin's child. I amazed that people here are following his story!

I'm sorry your family is having to endure this pain.

I think that thousands of people from all over were sitting up, praying and waiting, last night. I certainly was. Logan and your family have touched so many lives in the last few days.

• Like 1

It looks like his head was trapped in a car window?? So sad.

Locally, we have a family that was in a serious car accident. One child died, the other has some very serious brain damage. Life is fragile and precious.

Oh my! How awful! I thought that there are sensors to stop that sort of thing from happening. Maybe that is just for power sliding doors?? Makes me want to get that van without windows that roll down for sure!

Unfortunately this is the back story. 😓 Lots of prayers for the family for sure:

For those of you asking how this accident happened... My hubby and his dad work on a family farm so they take the kids to work with them during the day (except on the days our daughter has Kindergarten). During nap time, my hubby and his dad were cleaning a vehicle out right next to our vehicle that the kids were in, so since they could see the kids in the car right there and it was super hot outside, they left the kids in the car with the air running and windows up. Our son must have decided to put the window down to look for daddy or tell them something and then somehow rolled it up on himself (the window button on the explorer is a toggle switch so left and right makes it go up and down) which is unlike our other car window in which you actually have to pull up on the lever to move the window. So we are assuming he stuck his head out to look for daddy or tell daddy something and maybe his knee or foot hit the button on the door and he freaked out and couldn't reach it or figure out how to unroll it. Therefore when my husband looked over to check on the kids as he had continually done, they were fine until the last time when my husband turned and saw our son with his head stuck in the almost completely rolled-up window. Even with them right there, accidents happen quickly...