Menu

Is this really a device we need?

Moxie

I won't be ordering one, but you could ask that of any product. Someone could look in my cabinet and go, "why on earth does one need a grain grinder? They sale bags of flour at the store!"  :lol:  We know how some people on the forum feel about crockpots too...but I have one of those.  :leaving:  I love my instantpot more though! 

• Like 1

http://www.mysmalt.com/

Is this real? I never realized I needed an app to help me salt my dinner!!

Well, don't forget that it also "sets the ambiance." You totally need ambiance. :rolleyes:

Oh, who am I kidding? I hope I'm not offending anyone on this forum, but I can't imagine who would buy that stupid thing. I also can't imagine why anyone thought to invent it, and who thought it was such a great idea that they invested money in manufacturing it.

Maybe that's why I'm not a billionaire. I lack vision. And ambiance.

• Like 4

I'm sure some people will fine it desirable and useful. But, I have to say, looking at it and seeing the word "centerpiece" in the description... made me think how much nicer an arrangement of fresh flowers looks.

Nothing screams "ambiance" like a big chunk of white plastic in the middle of the dining room table.

• Like 3

:laugh:

Not my cup of tea, but I guess someone might like it. Maybe someone that is looking for a speaker and decides to get this.

I remember when I heard about the Amazon dash buttons. I thought, are you kidding me? But I found out a friend of a friend has one. To each their own lol

When I heard about the dash buttons, I thought they were an April Fools joke.

• Like 2