Menu

Umsami.....any updates?

Ottakee

Does the doctor think the weight loss is from low B12?

No, but I'm usually low and due to my body not manufacturing intrinsic factor like most people (missing fundus of the stomach), we're going to finally give up on sublingual supplements.  

No, but I'm usually low and due to my body not manufacturing intrinsic factor like most people (missing fundus of the stomach), we're going to finally give up on sublingual supplements.  

Gotcha, but then what is he doing about the weight loss? Has that stopped? I mean, it's great that they are finally dealing with the B12 issue, but that's not what you called them about! 

• Like 2

Gotcha, but then what is he doing about the weight loss? Has that stopped? I mean, it's great that they are finally dealing with the B12 issue, but that's not what you called them about! 

At this point, she hasn't a clue about the weight loss, but my guess is because my cycles are so short she feels one possibility would be endometrial cancer or something similar.    I think she also is hoping that I will start to regain or at least stop losing once Ramadan is over (which is tomorrow).

Edited by umsami

At this point, she hasn't a clue about the weight loss, but my guess is because my cycles are so short she feels one possibility would be endometrial cancer or something similar.    I think she also is hoping that I will start to regain or at least stop losing once Ramadan is over (which is tomorrow).

Just checking in to see how you are doing now that you are done fasting. Have you gained any weight back? Hope all is well!