Menu

99 Balloons (sorry if this has been posted before)

This was on Oprah yesterday...Celin and Oprah and me were all sobbing together...

I just can't even imagine the strength these parents have to go that and come out the other side at peace.

The Mom told Oprah she told her Hubby she would be sad later, for now she wanted to enjoy every minute with him and they did.

This was on Oprah yesterday...Celin and Oprah and me were all sobbing together...

I just can't even imagine the strength these parents have to go that and come out the other side at peace.

The Mom told Oprah she told her Hubby she would be sad later, for now she wanted to enjoy every minute with him and they did.

I just looked at their blog and they're going to be on Oprah again this Friday Oct. 31. Stock up on the tissues!

I don't like to open YouTube videos without knowing the general content. Can someone give me a rundown?

Thanks!

It is about a baby born with Trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome) who lives 99 days. Edwards Syndrome is not compatable with life. The family celebrates every day that he is still with them.

Katie, our Trisomy 18 baby would have been 12yo this year :sad:

It is about a baby born with Trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome) who lives 99 days. Edwards Syndrome is not compatable with life. The family celebrates every day that he is still with them.

Thanks, Tap- and I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. :grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: