Menu

I'm so sad that the remains of 2 missing girls have been found

unsinkable

Isabel Celis, the 6 year old from Arizona

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/new-development-in-the-missing-case-of-isabel-celis

Aleah Beckerle, the disabled girl from Indiana.

http://www.courierpress.com/story/news/local/2017/03/31/man-arrested-connection-beckerle-death/99887276/

I'll try to link stories after I post.

I just hoped against hope that these cases turn out to be the miracles where the girls are safe somewhere even though the odds are nearly nil.

:crying:

Edited by unsinkable

With Aleah, there was never any real hope. Her disabilities were extreme and she needed constant medical intervention. It was very obvious that it had to be a relative (it was). I'm just glad it wasn't the mother like everyone suspected.

I don't understand your hope that the girls are found safe. Both of your links state that the remains were positively identified. One with DNA confirmation. Of course the cases are sad and my compassion goes to the families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was editing and adding links after I posted so maybe I changed it.

But I know they're gone. I also hope like that in all the seemingly hopeless cases.

Edited by unsinkable
  • Like 1

I saw your post before you changed it. ;). I understand your phrasing.

I changed my post because I hadn't seen the thread when it was first posted so I wasn't sure if it had changed since you posted, and I didn't want to sound like an idiot! :laugh: