Menu

Author of Hank the Cowdog lost his house to fire

El...

That sucks. I am glad they are all okay though. Maybe it's time for the youngest kids to start reading about Hank. I might need to buy some books too! 

That sucks. I am glad they are all okay though. Maybe it's time for the youngest kids to start reading about Hank. I might need to buy some books too! 

Those books have been around for a while. They used to be among ds's favorites. And that was more than 10 years ago.

That stinks. We love Hank the Cowdog around here. My high schooler mentioned him just yesterday when we were talking about unreliable narrators.

Our most recent Hank purchase was in Chinese. Because we love him so, we wanted to share him and some Texas culture with an exchange student friend we have.

• Like 2

Glad they are okay! We are huge Hank fans here (and my son is 14). Hank audiobooks on kindle are awesome. When my son is cranky, over tired etc., we listen to Hank.

John has to be okay and write more stories. Slim proposed the Miss Viola, but they haven't tied the knot yet. Or did I miss it?