Menu

Shooting at protests?

Ausmumof3

Good Grief. What protest? Don't tell me it's about the election???

Looks like not protest related.

"Police said an argument took place outside the 7-Eleven near Third Avenue and Pine Street about 6:45 p.m. The suspect walked away from a group of people, turned around, and fired at the crowd, according to police" http://www.king5.com/news/local/multiple-people-shot-in-downtown-seattle/350611854

Oakland has fires burning but luckily no shooting.

• Like 1

Five people killed in downtown Seattle.  They haven't released more information at this time. 

the shooting was near the protests - but not part of the protests.  it is likely gang  related.   the victims are NOT dead. two are  in critical condition.

Yes, I saw that later. The initial "breaking news" ticker st the bottom of the tv screen was incorrect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, it's more dramatic that way.  the talking heads producer thinks they can get more viewers to watch for follow-ups.

On my newsfeed I heard that there were approx 200 protestors in the French Quarter or nearby, but I don't know how exaggerated that was. One guy said he drove by and that an effigy of Trump had been burned along with a tire? and a bank window nearby had been broken. But I haven't read about shots or guns.

Yes. That was on the news. There is a post about this on another group.