go teach IEW writing class

lunch

ds' school: Writing, Spanish, Science, Constitution, Math, Piano

tidy house

dinner

take ds to swim

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 3

Good morning! Swimmer are were they are supposed to be after AM practice. I will take ds2 over to my mom's house for a few chores, then he will go to aikido and come home.

Ds3 has a ton of school work, so we will see how that goes.

To do:

take ds2

school with ds3

kitchen clean up

general chores

get a jump start on Christmas presents

take a nap

PM practice drop off swim/swim

I have the judo run tonight

Have a great day!

• Like 4

Well, yesterday I got a lot of work done, but I still have some left over for today.  Need to get motivated.

I had to take my kid in for a very painful tooth.  Thankfully they got us right in this morning and she only missed the 1st hour of school.  I made an appointment to have the kids' teeth cleaned in a few weeks.

My house is a mess because of Halloween and the work crunch.  I would love to make some good progress on that.

Some exercise - I did a little, should do some more.  Should practice my TKD form and make my kids do the same.  Maybe we should try to go to TKD today, if I could make it happen.

Some reading - I am trying to force myself to read a book that is really not my style.  It was a gift and I don't want to disappoint the giver.  At the rate I'm going, it will be 2018 before I finish this book.  :/

I should either start on the scout newsletter or give up on it.

I have some bills to pay.

I have some school papers to catch up on.

I need to clean out the critters' cages and stuff.

I have laundry to catch up on.

I'm probably forgetting something.

• Like 3

Just sent an email about the scout newsletter.  I hope it doesn't come across nasty.  Hardly anyone sends me articles by the deadline.  Then the newsletter goes out late.  And probably as a result, some people have stopped bothering to send me articles at all.  It's also really stressful for me to be scrambling to do that newsletter in the middle of a work week.  I have to kind of hide it from my boss since she already thinks I do too many personal things.  But then again, it's not like it would be easy on a weekend either.  Maybe we should just drop it.  Sigh.

• Like 2

Just sent an email about the scout newsletter.  I hope it doesn't come across nasty.  Hardly anyone sends me articles by the deadline.  Then the newsletter goes out late.  And probably as a result, some people have stopped bothering to send me articles at all.  It's also really stressful for me to be scrambling to do that newsletter in the middle of a work week.  I have to kind of hide it from my boss since she already thinks I do too many personal things.  But then again, it's not like it would be easy on a weekend either.  Maybe we should just drop it.  Sigh.

Ditch it and let the PiPa's do it! Girl leadership. You have enough to do.

Ours do it in fits and spurts, two or three in a year. It is nice, but not really necessary. Otherwise, we send announcements through Troop Track. 

• Like 1

Ditch it and let the PiPa's do it! Girl leadership. You have enough to do.

Ours do it in fits and spurts, two or three in a year. It is nice, but not really necessary. Otherwise, we send announcements through Troop Track. 

Well, since I sent out that email, I've received a few emails with newsletter articles, but no comments on my email.

I did make the suggestion to have the older girls draft the notes.  But it's not really up to me.  :)

I'm thinking 1x per month, not connected with the meeting dates, might make more sense.