Menu

Could I start a groundswell for a board for book reviews?

I'm really bad at starting groundswells. I seem to be a minority in everything (okay, how many of the rest of you have a 1) bottom freezer 2) a mac AND have never 1) seen a STar Wars movie and 2) eaten at McDonalds...see I'm a freak), but I do like to read and write book reviews. A board for this would encourage us to do more of this. One could also post lists of books that were wonderful for fleshing out ancient Greece, e.g.

I've found so many books just trailing through links, but it would be time saving if like-minded educators gave each other the good, the bad, and the ugly right here.

Okay, I'm under a heavy table with the gas shut off, waiting for a groundswell.:lurk5:

I'm all for it! How about starting one as a social group? Aren't they like these main boards, just offshoots for those interested in a subtopic?

Yabut, I keep forgetting to go look at them, and you have to join to post. I'm hoping that a groundswell will convince the benevolent owners of the board to start one for book reviews of all sorts (kids, grown-up, teens). Even kids could write reviews! This forum is divided into various boards, and some are have a very high post-count and some a very low one. I hoping for a try for a book review spot! Heck, it could be a "review" spot...books, curriculum, nature videos, romance novels...you name it.