Menu

stockmarket crash

At the risk of completely ruining my already "a bit out there" reputation....lately I have been receiving a lot of information regarding this month and next. Yes, its conspiracy theory stuff. Yes, it involves not normal forms of receiving information. But also, the sources have been accurate about predicting things in the past.

The reason I put this out here is because through this message board I feel quite a concern for people in the U.S. and I feel if what I have helps one person in the coming months, because they were a little more prepared...it's worth it. If it's not true, well, that's good and you can just call me one of those wierd conspiracy theorists. Not that I have been until late.

If anyone is interested in this rather "far out" information, please just email me at peela at iinet dot net dot au and I will email you some stuff that you can consider and make of what you will. I don't 'believe' it either....but I intend to keep an open mind, and it does cause me concern for you in the U.S, although we will all be affected.

I am not interested in any debate over whether this info is correct or not. Only time will tell. But so far, it is coming true.

Guest ClancyBoy

"Conspiracy theorist" is nothing more than a pejorative label for someone who doesn't get their information from the teevee.

See also "critical thinker" and "overall intelligent person."

I don't think the stock market going below 10,000 is anything to worry about, if that's what you're referring to. If I remember correctly, in 1998 it finally went over 10,000, and that was just amazing at that point. There is a normal fluctuation that takes years to cycle through. We may just be heading back to that point of what "normal" used to be.

Is this the one about how the stock market crash was orchestrated so that the US election can be suspended and our president won't have to hand over the keys to the White House to a new resident? (A radio host that I listen to does a conspiracy theory show whenever there's a full moon...)

Is this the one about how the stock market crash was orchestrated so that the US election can be suspended and our president won't have to hand over the keys to the White House to a new resident? (A radio host that I listen to does a conspiracy theory show whenever there's a full moon...)

nope, haven't heard that one...

Are you a medhead? :D

Well, since it is Oct.7, 2008,(of course, I hope it's off, but it makes me wonder) let's see how this plays out:

September 22-27 2008 are seen as precursor dates to a significant event expected to take place on October 7 2008.

Closely watch events during September 22 through 27 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7 2008. Although the predictions are not specific, the event is expected to be as significant as the events of 9/11.

http://www.december212012.com/articles/news/Web_Bot_Predictions_for_2008_2009.htm

Edited by melmac

Well, since it is Oct.7, 2008,(of course, I hope it's off, but it makes me wonder) let's see how this plays out:

September 22-27 2008 are seen as precursor dates to a significant event expected to take place on October 7 2008.

Closely watch events during September 22 through 27 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7 2008. Although the predictions are not specific, the event is expected to be as significant as the events of 9/11.

http://www.december212012.com/articles/news/Web_Bot_Predictions_for_2008_2009.htm

Thankyou Melmac, I hadn't seen that particular article but it succinctly summarises a lot of the info I have seen. I have listened to hours of interviews with the people who have designed and used this "Web Bot" technology- it is not "psychic prediction", although there are accurate psychics out there too- it is picking up on the language that people use in their day to day use of the internet- picking up on patterns of word useage- and they found that it predicted coming events (including 9/11). So, the mass unconscious of society was predicting events, so to speak. Interpreting the info is not always easy or specific but they seem to be able to tell when some big events are going to happen, but not necessarily what the events are, specifically. it predicted the last few weeks of economic unstability, and today, October 7, is supposed to be a big event (maybe collapse of economies?).

Anyway....we will see, won't we? Lets hope everyone can pull out of the tail spin.

Thankyou Melmac, I hadn't seen that particular article but it succinctly summarises a lot of the info I have seen. I have listened to hours of interviews with the people who have designed and used this "Web Bot" technology- it is not "psychic prediction", although there are accurate psychics out there too- it is picking up on the language that people use in their day to day use of the internet- picking up on patterns of word useage- and they found that it predicted coming events (including 9/11). So, the mass unconscious of society was predicting events, so to speak. Interpreting the info is not always easy or specific but they seem to be able to tell when some big events are going to happen, but not necessarily what the events are, specifically. it predicted the last few weeks of economic unstability, and today, October 7, is supposed to be a big event (maybe collapse of economies?).

Anyway....we will see, won't we? Lets hope everyone can pull out of the tail spin.

waht ever is to happen will happen and it will all play out as it will. We've known about this for years. Larry Burkett was spot on. Of course who knew it would be the housing market as one of the main causes. He was a few years off but everything he has said has come to pass. It was not "predictions" or some type of "prophecy" but rather economics.

waht ever is to happen will happen and it will all play out as it will. We've known about this for years. Larry Burkett was spot on. Of course who knew it would be the housing market as one of the main causes. He was a few years off but everything he has said has come to pass. It was not "predictions" or some type of "prophecy" but rather economics.

I remember him from the early 90's, when the stock market hit 3,000 (hmmm...maybe 5,000?) IDK - only remember being told never to invest in such an "over-inflated" market unless it was money we kiss good-bye.

=)

Rhonda

Wow! That's creepy! I did not know this web bot existed. Talk about tapping into the worldwide pulse.

Guest Virginia Dawn

Interesting. Many live people predicted what is happening now just by the basic rules of economics. They were called quacks. I don't think it takes a "web-bot" to foresee economic problems caused by gambling with money that is not yours.

I believe our instant up-to-the-minute coverage of every event on the globe is partly responsible for the panic. I also believe it magnifies every problem, natural or manmade. We can't get away from it. Those more focused on the big picture of history seem to have clearer heads than those who can only see what is in front of their faces.

It is amusing that 2012 is "the end." So, the Aztecs were right? All I can say is, if it's going to come, let it come quickly.

It'll be interesting to see. That website was something else, I hadn't really heard of any of that. I love reading these "conspiracy theories"....I think the ideas are interesting, if nothing else. I'm also convinced things are usually not as they appear.

I'm thankful to lean on the Lord!:)

It'll be interesting to see. That website was something else, I hadn't really heard of any of that. I love reading these "conspiracy theories"....I think the ideas are interesting, if nothing else. I'm also convinced things are usually not as they appear.

I'm thankful to lean on the Lord!:)

:iagree:

The October 7 thing apparently did happen, just not as a single catastrophic event.

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

And I agree that plain economic good sense could predict what was going to happen, but we are in an age of "too much information", or information overload, and I didnt understand the economic situation anyway...so it wasnt predictable to me in the same way, just confusing.