Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Good morning

- get up, dressed and coffee- done, done and done

- go to work (first time by myself)- done

- tidy house- round 1 done

- dishes- in dishwasher

- laundry- in dryer

- nap???- done

- have dd1 and friend clean up thier mess in the camper- done (I think, dh will check before he closes it up)

- remind dh girls bedtime routine (I'm now working when the girls go to bed, well dd1 anyway, dd2 will probably wait until I get home like she does her nap)- done

- go back to work

- eat

- shower

- bed

- anything else I manage to get done

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 2

Good Afternoon and Happy Mother's Day!

I spent the morning in the ER--acute respiratory infection and mild bronchitis...home with 5 meds.  I hope it works quickly...I'm missing the trip to see my mom and MIL--the guys went.

I have 5 weeks until we move and loads to accomplish...so today... rest and tomorrow back to tackling everything.

Hope you all have a lovely day!!  :001_wub:

Today is Father's day here. 

(For many years, Dh had really bad allergies this time of year and was usually sick in bed, so we switched Mother and Father's day)

We are all doing chores and getting ready for tomorrow when we go to Great Wolf Lodge for Eldest's birthday. 

• Like 3

For Mother's Day, I received a mostly clean house and yard, and two large baskets of dirty laundry (a side effect, apparently, of cleaning :p)

Our internet for most of the day was hitting speeds of 0.15 -- which means it may take about 5 minutes to upload this message.

We are currently having a pizza party and watching Captain America in anticipation of seeing Civil War on Thursday (man, I love our movie prices...$3 adult, $2 child!)  Back home, movie theatre movies are a once-a-year treat, and must be "big screen worthy."

• Like 2

Thanks to dh's crazy work schedule, Mother's Day in our house has been rescheduled to tomorrow. I requested a family board game day as my "present".

I did get cards and a pedicure gift certificate today.

Today is easy-

-physical therapy exercises

-a load or two of laundry

-declutter a bit

-putter around the house as desired

-read, read, read

• Like 2

Good Afternoon and Happy Mother's Day!

I spent the morning in the ER--acute respiratory infection and mild bronchitis...home with 5 meds. I hope it works quickly...I'm missing the trip to see my mom and MIL--the guys went.

I have 5 weeks until we move and loads to accomplish...so today... rest and tomorrow back to tackling everything.

Hope you all have a lovely day!! :001_wub:

I'm sorry!! Hope you feel much better very soon!!!
  • Like 1

I hope you feel better soon, Tammy!  Are y'all headed to Ft. Campbell?

We went to church, out to lunch with my mom and then stopped by my in-laws' to give MIL her gift.

Took dog and kids to the park.

Not planning on doing much of anything else. I might get out the photos box and look through previous Mother's Day pics. :)

Dinner is make-your-own tonight. 

• Like 2

Scout...yep...Fort Campbell and we are looking again for a house to rent in Clarksville, TN.  The last one was great except a lot of our German furniture wouldn't fit.    So the search continues. 

Thanks for all the well wishes....my throat swelling has gone down considerably, now to get rid of this cough!

Night all...see ya on the flip side. 

Edited by TammyinVA
  • Like 1