Menu

What are the right names for green/blue disposable mattress protector things?

Pen

I used to get these things that had a plastic in some color like blue or green on one side and a urine etc. absorbent material (white) on the other. They had virtually no odor and could be thrown out when soiled--both being scent free and disposable are important qualities. They came in a variety of sizes.  The medical supply place I used to use went out of business, and I cannot figure out right search terms to find them on Amazon or somewhere like that.  I need suggestions for right terms, and if you have used them and have a company to recommend that would help too.

Do you need disposable ones? Cloth/washable ones exist too.

At the moment yes, for a sick pet, where I really don't want whatever he has involved with the human laundry.

But I'd be interested in good recommendations for washable for human beds as well.

Disposable underpads - this is what I order from Amazon to put under the litter boxes - they are small, so don't order these unless you need small underpads! 

They are odor free & have no microban, just basic underpads. 

Thanks!

Good price too!

• Like 1