Menu

What do you do when...

....the curriculum you chose is all working out fine? :D I mean, I have nothing I am ready to drop, no complaints, I am happy with all of it and the kids seem to be doing quite well. This is so weird. It has never happened before. I have changed curriculum items so many times in years past that I have lost track. And this year I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop because it just doesn't seem possible that I actually chose the right stuff for my kids for all subjects.

Where is my local chapter of Curriculum Junkies Anonymous because I am having some serious withdrawals.

....the curriculum you chose is all working out fine? :D I mean, I have nothing I am ready to drop, no complaints, I am happy with all of it and the kids seem to be doing quite well. This is so weird. It has never happened before. I have changed curriculum items so many times in years past that I have lost track. And this year I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop because it just doesn't seem possible that I actually chose the right stuff for my kids for all subjects.

Where is my local chapter of Curriculum Junkies Anonymous because I am having some serious withdrawals.

I think you count your blessings, but I also think you start looking at electives, fun resources to just have, or more inspirational homeschooling books. ;) That's what I am doing anyway. :tongue_smilie: And believe me, I have no business considering spending even another penny after what I spent already. But...I JUST CAN'T HELP MYSELF!!!!

Anita