Menu

Love it when families put their curricula lists in their signature...

ma23peas

I just tried to add mine..but I really enjoy reading everyone's curricula list in their signature..it's like double dipping for information when we're low on time...if I read a post where someone likes or dislikes a certain curricula I find they're likeminded or they have children like mine...and reading their curricula lists gives me ideas that I can go research more..just a gentle encouragment for everyone to put their faves on their siggie! :)

Thanks!!

Tara

If we just listed our can't live withouts! That would be a great help!! How about we put our top five curricula or for those that are adventurous..put top 10 and please include what grades you're teaching...I didn't get specific with each level of math we're using and simply put Saxon..I got so into the middle of homeschooling the past 7 years that I kept going with the flow and missed some good new curricula out there (Jump In To Writing by Apologia)..that thing has been a Godsend to our family...the kids love it, and I do, too! But, I don't often have time to come here and find the best curricula threads, they sometimes wander off topic and going through all those posts when I'm specifically looking at one subject in particular or grade can suck up my time.

I might have to put a line below my curricula line and put my all-time faves

But, gotta run catch up on school right now! :)

Thanks everyone!

Tara

Okay, Tara. I've resisted the temptation because I don't think a list is a true representation of our (or many others') homeschooling due to all those funny little supporting books, programs, resources, etc. However, I too have benefitted from reading which core curricula choices people have made. So, for you, see below. :)

Okay, Tara. I've resisted the temptation because I don't think a list is a true representation of our (or many others') homeschooling due to all those funny little supporting books, programs, resources, etc. However, I too have benefitted from reading which core curricula choices people have made. So, for you, see below. :)

:iagree: I for some reason cannot fit it all. We are doing ASL and Bible, but they won't fit. Plus, my spines are a small piece of the puzzle. I am finding that we learn much more from picture books.

In addition, I feel it *can* put pressure on us, when it causes us to think others are doing more... So in interest of full disclosure, I am starting a related thread.