Menu

Please help me find a show to watch on Netflix

aaplank

If you have not watched Gilmore Girls in a while, I will second another poster's suggestion about rewatching it. My take on it changed a lot in the 15 or so years since it was on originally. I was much more Team Emily the second go-around and thought Lorelai was a brat. And a little skanky. Still loved it, though.

• Like 1

I got sucked into Switched at Birth this summer.  I just wanted to see how they started the story line and I ended up watching all of the episodes. LOL  I wasn't sure I'd like it because the main characters are teens, but there is a balance between the teens conflicts and the parents conflicts.

• Like 1

Better watch The IT Crowd quickly if you're interested! I read somewhere it's one of the shows Netflix is losing at the end of the month. There are going to be a lot of movies going away too.

:scared:  NOOOOOO!!!!!

OK, I told a friend he had to watch "Beginning Italian" but he must, simply MUST watch "Bad Boys" too. I'd better warn him to watch it soon. 

Thanks for the heads up. 

The Final Countdown is my favorite.

Going to re-watch it now! I should just buy the series, but there are more pressing needs here that need our financial attention. ;)

ETA: DH called (he's at work) and I told him the bad news and told him we have to re-watch all the episodes. He asked, "For the 25th time?" Yup!

• Like 1

Going to re-watch it now! I should just buy the series, but there are more pressing needs here that need our financial attention. ;)

ETA: DH called (he's at work) and I told him the bad news and told him we have to re-watch all the episodes. He asked, "For the 25th time?" Yup!

I keep hoping the source was mistaken or they worked out a different deal, but it's been mentioned in multiple places.

Netflix just announced yesterday that How to Get Away with Murder is now available. It is only season 1 but season 2 starts next week on ABC.

I've never seen it but a few people have recommended it to me. It might not fit your parameters but it has good scores on IMDB.

Viola Davis just won an Emmy for her role in it, too.