Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Clean bathrooms

Sprinkle and vacuum house.

Straighten living room, dining room, Meg's room and Master bedroom.

Finish laundry.

Arrange hall closets and hallway baker's rack.

Clean out fridge.

Streamline classroom, take things to thrift store.

Vacuum out the car and clean out the trunk.

Make ranch chicken, pasta, broccoli and black eyed peas for dinner.

We have been doing so much school work, we have been lagging in our housework. :ohmy:

I don't feel like tackling anything. We are recovering from an awful beginning of the school year head cold slowly make its way through the house this last week or so and have that, not sick anymore but exhausted and drained and still need more naps recovery phase.

CCD starts up in an hour (Catholic Sunday school-ish)

go to Aldi's with dh to stock up

See dh off on his trip

Son comes home from a trip

Me and 10 kids off to mass

Then home to stay and hopefully I will get to finish knitting a scarf Xmas present and crochet the second boot of a pair of baby booties as a gift for someone else.

That's my goals for today.

Last week was our first week of school.  In between school, dental and doctor appointments and a rock concert that we went to with ds18, I totally depleted my energy in one fell swoop.  Yesterday I spent in my armchair (my home on very bad days).  I'm on my prescription pain meds that I only break out at times like this.  I'm not ready for the new week but have to hit the ground running anyway.  This morning I'm going with dd13 to her 5k.  She's been running 5k's and one 10k now for a year and today's entry was part of a prize package she won.  Later today I will plan school for Monday to Friday.  The plan is to just keep chugging along as I'm able.  

Later today I also need to put out all my meds for the week in their pill boxes.  And I would like the living room and dining room to be tidied by the kids.  I have laundry piling up too - much of it actually clean but needing to be folded and put away.  

• Like 1

Good Afternoon...

Yesterday was a long travel day....we all slept in this morning.   I opened every window in the house to vent it...our AC is out again --5th time this summer.  Today and tomorrow the weather is cool and breezy...but by weeks end back in the 90's.  I pray our landlord will suck it up and fix it completely this time.

Today already done:

cleaned out the refrigerator

washed up all the dishes

prepped dinner for tonight

vacuumed the entire house

laundry

to do:

finish dinner

grade all work from last week

make sure I'm ready for school tomorrow

Have a great day everyone!

Hi everyone :) I've been too busy to post here regularly, plus I've been knocked down by a sinus thing since Wednesday. I can taste a very few things now--progress!

Today:

--walked to farmers' market and natural foods store with dh the long way, 6.5 mile loop (heavy rains last night meant we couldn't walk on state park paths)

--had fish tacos downtown for lunch

--planned meals for week

--wrote shopping list

--planned week

Still to do:

--print next psych and comp gov unit plans for dd

--start writing first bio exam, oh joy

--grade psych and comp gov exams

--think about spring break plans :D

--continue with college research...

5K is over.  It was drizzling when we left for the race and firmly raining once we got there.  I was bundled in two jackets because I go into a lot of pain if I get too cold.  I sitll got soaked but the bottom layer was more damp than anything.  Dd did a great job.  No prize this time but still a good race.  We saw some running friends there.  We celebrated the race by having brunch at Denny's afterward.  

Well, I got a call and learned that I needed to move about 10,000 things from downstairs to upstairs or somewhere else in the house.  They now say the carpet guys are going to finish the whole downstairs Monday.  Well, at least I got my exercise.  :P

• Like 1