Menu

Thank you, hotel mirrors, ....

Maus

I got an unpleasant surprise last week trying on clothes in a dressing room with mirrors positioned to give you a full view of your backside. shudder

Ugh. Denial is such a nice place to live! The difference between the way we picture ourselves in our heads and the way we see ourselves in a photo or really revealing lighting is so shocking. 

• Like 3

I wax. It's $10 and I can keep it up really well for 3 months or so before I have to go back. So $40 a year and I feel beautiful. Not bad.

The whole fat thing has been so hard. I've been working out for 4 years and I'm still fat. I was severely obese and in no way a lover of cameras. It's better now. Someday I'll be gorgeous.

• Like 2

Ha! Not really had the problem with weight, but boy do other mirrors besides the ones in my house make me look older and uglier!! 

Well, except for our local Goodwill dressing room mirrors. I always look great in them. I think they are magic.  :)