Menu

Malicious site blocked when visiting TWTM

Starting this evening, whenever I visit TWTM, I get a message from Malware Bytes that a malicious site has been blocked outbound from firefox on port 50706 to the domain of meditoll.com. Doing a WHOIS search on the domain revealed that it is owned by something in China that goes by the name of Wuxi Yilian LLC. Googling this resulted in a few links of people reporting scams and they were all linked to this name, but all under different domain names. Anybody else experience this issue or know how to resolve it?

Malware bytes has been coming up with blocked malicious sites when I open threads here. Particularly any threads I search for and open from a google search.  Threads I open directly from the site aren't popping up like that for me.

Malware bytes has been coming up with blocked malicious sites when I open threads here. Particularly any threads I search for and open from a google search.  Threads I open directly from the site aren't popping up like that for me.

I have the exact same problem with Avast.

• Like 2

With Malwarebytes, if you open it and click on Settings?

On the left you'll see: Web Exclusions.

Click on that, and you can paste any website address, that you don't want it to block.

Their is a similar process with Avast.

I don't know if this is the same thing, but if I am not logged in, I keep getting redirected to iTunes to purchase a game app. Has happened multiple times when I click on a forum before I was logged in. Just fyi

I don't know if my experience is related. When I use my iPad, a window pops up asking me to sign into my iTunes with the password. I just click it closed, but am finding this annoying. I do not download apps.