Menu

What catalogs do I want?

The Timberdoodle Preschool pack arrived (yay!) and with it the Timberdoodle catalog (double yay!). As much as I love reading about curriculum online, I really love catalogs. So shiny! Even catalogs filled with options I'm unlikely to ever purchase, it's still fun to know what's out there. So what other mailing lists to I want to be on?

I lean towards secular materials, but I'm open to catalogs like Timberdoodle where the religious materials are clearly identified, and not everything is religious.

Age range? All. I'm a plotter and a planner and a daydreamer...

Rainbow Resource-huge catalog the size of a phone book. Not a lot of pictures. Tons of materials of all kinds.

Christian Book Distributors - I know you prefer secular materials. CBD carries a variety of secular materials as well as Christan items. Colorful and pretty catalog. Make sure you request the home school catalog because they have a few different types of catalogs you can get.

• Like 1

All of them. :) I love leisurely looking through a nice curriculum catalog. My favorite is Memoria Press. It's lovely and has good articles as well as curriculum. I also like the Veritas Press catalog. Classical Academic Press has a nice one too. I love them all!

• Like 2

All of them. :) I love leisurely looking through a nice curriculum catalog. My favorite is Memoria Press. It's lovely and has good articles as well as curriculum. I also like the Veritas Press catalog. Classical Academic Press has a nice one too. I love them all!

I agree with these!  I also like to get the Sonlight and Heart of Dakota catalogs for read aloud suggestions.

Do you have little ones? (5 and under, like me :) ) Because My father's world has awesome kids toys n puzzles. (the rest is Bible-yyy full disclosure!)

I would get abeka too! They have a couple random fun items, I like it, and I a NOT an "abeka style" homeschool mom. EDIT don;t bother with Abeka I just remember how integrated the Bible portion is.

Mmm but basically I agree with the above... get them all!! ;)

Sonlight's catolog reads like a magazine, I do not know if the Bookshark (secular) one is similar but you could check it ou!

Museum Tour Catalog

Regards,

Kareni

I'm not generally a complainer but this company has the absolute WORST customer service. A product was missing pieces on delivery and it took 5 months to fix, because they don't "own" what they sell. They sell it for other producers. Great catalog. Great things. Shop the catalog, Buy elsewhere.

• Like 1

I <3 

Veritas Press catalog -- I appreciate that they color code from most important resources (to their mind) to least important/extra add-ons

Memoria Press (which will come quarterly I think with great articles; it's as much encouraging magazine as catalog)

Sonlight -- hello great booklist

Re: Museum Tour Catalog

I'm not generally a complainer but this company has the absolute WORST customer service. A product was missing pieces on delivery and it took 5 months to fix, because they don't "own" what they sell. They sell it for other producers. Great catalog. Great things. Shop the catalog, Buy elsewhere.

Thanks for your input.  I've only drooled over the catalog but have never purchased from them.

Regards,

Kareni