Menu

The Harvard Classics in a Year: A Liberal Education in 365 Days

I found this cool new ebook on Kindle.  The Harvard Classics in a Year: A Liberal Education in 365 Days  It covers a 10 minute reading from the Harvard Classics each day of the year.  You're not going to read all 52 volumes, just snippets, but it a convenient way to get in some higher reading each day.  Depending on how the year goes I may add it to my high schoolers book list.  I have looked at the first four days and they have a piece from Benjamin Franklins Autobiography, poetry, Cicero, and a Grimm fairy tale.  So it seems like it will be a nice variety from day to day.

I don't know the author, just thought I would share a resource for others who might want to broaden their reading but don't know where to start.  The book is only $1.59 right now.

Here is the link: 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OF9SEYG/ref=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o00_?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For 1.59$ I would already have hit the buy button, but at 10.00$ (why is the price always higher for not-Americans? :toetap05: ) I'm waffling.

Ouch - that is very unfair!  I'll admit for $10 I would want a hard copy I could mark in.  :sad: