Menu

Auti / aspie group

IsabelC

FYI, posts in that group appear to be visible to people who aren't members. If that's not desired behavior, you may want to fix it.

Thank you for pointing that out.  I will update here once I get that fixed.  I don't find it to be very user friendly for someone who is not technologically savvy. 

Yes, what's up with this? I just deleted my recent post there because it seemed to be getting more views than it possibly could from the (only ten) members, and then I saw sbgrace's post above.

When I am not signed in, I can't see the group, but clearly somehow it's possible.

And it would be great if everyone dealing with this could join. I'd love to get some BTDT advice.

Ok, is there actually a way to make the group's posts hidden?  The other day I clicked the "hide" button but that may make the group not show up when people are searching groups.  I'm not seeing anything else!  I'm really sorry about this but if anyone knows how to make our group posts hidden from people outside the group, please let me know. 

I wish I knew how to help.  :sad:  I really appreciate the fact that you've set the group up, but I'm clueless. All I know is from the row a few months back, that people did expect that posts would be hidden to anyone outside the group and something happened so they weren't. But then I'd thought it had been fixed. Maybe something for Site News and Discussions? :grouphug:

Anyway, thank you for starting the group! I'm sure we can work out bugs, and I am really looking forward to some discussions there.

Thank you for being so understanding.   I think I got it worked out!  It took a google search and reading a few threads but I found directions on making it private.  The names of the members still come up and also post titles, so just keep that in mind.  I don't think there is any way around that.  Thanks for the :grouphug:  and support!!!