Menu

Thank you, Mrs. Mungo! You guys gotta check this out: cakewrecks.blogspot.com

This blog is the funniest thing I have read in a long, long time. Where has this blog been all my life? I got the tipoff from a side comment Mrs. Mungo made on the unnecessary quotation mark thread (that blog is funny too), and I had to read all the archives.

I was literally in tears. I tried to rep Mrs. Mungo earlier but the system said I had to spread it around, and now I can't find the right thread anymore, but . . .

I repeat, ya gotta go check this out!

Cake Wrecks

Warning: The most recent post is an exception--it's about a baby who has passed away, so you need to be aware that it is emotional. (I don't want to blindside someone who recently lost a child and thought there would be only humor.)

I learned something new this morning. CakeWrecks rocks. I learned Starbucks coffee snorted out of your nose hurts like crazy. On the other hand, it really cleared out the old sinuses. I was at work while reading the blog. My IT guy isn't too happy about the coffee on the keyboard thing but I showed him the blog and he understood. The Kermit the Frog one sent me over the edge and the one below it was the final nail in the coffin. That is the funniest blog I have seen in a long time.:lol:

Was it Menken who said "no one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people"?

the photo of the bride cake that is an exact replica of the living breathing bride standing next to it, complete with headpiece and hairdo??? You have to follow the links from one of the baby shower cakes, maybe the lifelike baby. Or check her quicklinks on the side to the narcissistic bride.

Scary funny.

Somebody posted this link a couple weeks ago and it is now one of dss' favorites.

OH MY! I can't see thru the tears to get my cursor in the right place on my screen!! I love a good laugh like this. THanks for sharing!!

I think my favorites were the watermelon and the pregnant ones. SO glad I've never seen those at a party celebrating me! I'd wonder about my friends...