Menu

Weird Al put out another video today

Slartibartfast

These videos have really been the highlight of my days this week. Sort of sad but its been a rough few weeks and I'm about as low as I can get so the laughter and joy that these have brought is very much appreciated!  Thankfully there are 5 more days of Weird Al videos!

The same as Weird Al, or the same after all these years?

I've had the same hair style since for almost forever.

The same as Weird Al. My curls are the same as his. My hair is really fine though so it can't get very long without it looking frazzled and I can't cut it much because the curls tighten up and it looks like his hair in the 80s.

:lol:

These videos have really been the highlight of my days this week. Sort of sad but its been a rough few weeks and I'm about as low as I can get so the laughter and joy that these have brought is very much appreciated! Thankfully there are 5 more days of Weird Al videos!

Me, too. I needed these this week.

:iagree:

We've been going through some his older songs and the kids have been requesting White & Nerdy. I discovered this Lego video that recreates the original perfectly.  :thumbup1:

Love it! My niece and nephew are visiting this week from Alabama so I think I'll be pulling out all my old Weird Al cds from my childhood at my parents' house tomorrow!  Get this, we had a bunch of his old music videos on laser disc