Menu

Good thing our church is more casual

Ottakee

This morning we get to church and realize that one of our new foster boys is wearing his new swimsuit with his t-shirt.  I don't think he realized it was a swimsuit and dh who was managing things while I was in the shower just let the boys get dressed and off we went.  The shirt did match the swimsuit if that matters :-)

Everyone was very welcoming and honestly, I was likely the only one (unless another mom noticed) who even knew it was a swimsuit instead of shorts. Boys clothes are SOOO much easier than girls.

When our girls were little the poor nursery worker had to switch around dd's dress quite often if dh got them dressed..................things button up the front, right?  Yes, unless they don't.........and tags go in the back........unless they are on the side, etc.

If your DH is anything like mine, he was probably better off dressing himself! Then again, I only have daughters, maybe that is the cause of DHs complete inability to figure out how kids clothing works :D. And at least yours had a concept of colour co-ordination!

This morning we get to church and realize that one of our new foster boys is wearing his new swimsuit with his t-shirt.  I don't think he realized it was a swimsuit and dh who was managing things while I was in the shower just let the boys get dressed and off we went.  The shirt did match the swimsuit if that matters :-)

Wry. My son almost got to swim lessons in his swim shirt and regular shorts.  My husband didn't realize they weren't his swim shorts (thought he had two pairs I guess!)