Another Baking Competition. This Time it is Muffins! - Update

Embassy

Best Looking Muffin  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best looking muffin?

• Pretzel Chocolate Chip Muffin with Pretzel Streusel Topping
    • Chocolate Surprise Muffin
    • Banana Chocolate Chip Coconut Muffin

We have been doing baking competitions this year as a fun way to learn how to bake.  All three of my kids really enjoy spending time creating in the kitchen.  Today, they each made a chosen muffin recipe.  

After they finished baking, they each chose their best looking muffin and I took a picture of it.  You will find the pictures on my blog here:  http://eclectic-homeschool.com/muffin-baking-competition-please-vote-for-your-favorite/

Please take a minute and vote for the best looking muffin.  You can vote on the poll here or on the poll at the bottom of the blog post :)  Thanks so much!  My kids love hearing the results come in.

UPDATE:  Thanks for all the votes.  The winner for the best looking was the Pretzel Chocolate Chip Muffin with the Chocolate Surprise Muffin coming in second and the Banana Coconut Chocolate Chip Muffin coming in 3rd.  

The winner for the best tasting was the Pretzel Chocolate Chip Muffin with the Banana Coconut Chocolate Chip Muffin coming in second and the Chocolate Surprise Muffin in 3rd.

This was the first time my 4th grader had a solid win.  He was very excited.  Thanks for all the votes!  We have one more competition this school year which will probably be next week sometime - brownies!     

I chose banana because it looked so interesting to me. The chocolate also looked delicious and I know I would LOVE it because it's chocolate, of course!! The pretzel sounded the most interesting and different to me. I would love to try that flavor combination

They all looked and sounded delicious!! Good work, kids!

I just plain don't like coconut (sorry Kid!) and Chocolate seemed to run-of-the-mill, but it looked amazing, I voted for the pretzel-struessel one based on looks and flavor combo, but I'd probably eat the chocolate one.

This was the hardest one yet for me to decide on.  All 3 looked pretty good so I turned to the flavors.  I liked the idea of the coconut one the best, but then remembered we are really supposed to be the visual deciders.  I stepped back and asked which one would look good enough for someone to spend money on and that's the one I chose.

• 2 weeks later...